Reviews for Prime: Beast Saga
bunchofbugs chapter 19 . 3/17
Wow, this is just amazing! I love how you introduced the Blentrons.
Matt chapter 30 . 7/12/2019
Would you update this already?!
ElizellaGalaxyFireLight chapter 14 . 12/14/2018
You used Sherlock Holmes for Bumblebee's fight! I recognize those words anywhere.
Dimensional Phaser chapter 18 . 1/7/2018
dude, treasure planet! i live that movie
Dimensional Phaser chapter 2 . 1/5/2018
hmm interesting
TripleClubs chapter 30 . 1/4/2018
I love how Arcee just accepts all the weird things that she's experienced as the new norm by this point. Great update btw, keep up the good work
horseg27 chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
Oh my gosh it's been updated! Woo! Sounds like things are going to start heating up in the Maximalverse.
Fanatic97 chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
Alpha Trion telling Smokescreen he's gonna be Cheetor...hmmm makes me think of the last time an Alpha Trion had interactions with Cheetor. ;)

Good chapter and great character moments
brave kid chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
Well great job on this one buddy
Sky the white dragon chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
"MOM, the story got an update, you gotta come see this!"

Seriously though, so happy your back; feels like a lot of good authors had to take breaks and leave. But, everyone seems to be coming out of hibernation now! You're like, the third person to return this month!
Aeroza chapter 29 . 6/2/2017
I'm addicted, great story and please continue like in a sequel that involves Miko accidentally bringing Airazor as well as a few others, even some predicons by accident into their universe, as well from theirs a frozen shockwave that's more into experimenting on others and cloning. Like make him knap miko and inject her with something. Besides that, I give it a 4.8/5 FF Stars.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/19/2016
you know, you're kinda starting to make me like Galvatron? the main bad? i had enough trouble with villain sympathy already? could you not (stop)? (i like this story, but hadn't read it in a while bc i thought you dropped it. just finished re-reading it from start to finish)
horseg27 chapter 29 . 5/29/2016
That reunion was amazing! So touching. It was great seeing Arcee reunited with the kids, especially knowing all the sparkache she's been though during their separation.
Vexatron Primal chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Yo i just fond this Fic a day ago and i've already read all of it. Note it takes some really good weighting to get me binge read something. So i've got to say ya did a good job. Tho my eyes are mad at me now for my lack of sleep!
Foxbear chapter 29 . 4/22/2016
A reader has to admire the sheer number of threads that are weaving into this story. The complexity keeps ratcheting up and the tension keeps getting tighter. The dynamic between Jack and his not-dad is particularly intense and has got to come to a head at some point but until it does it is fascinating. By the way did you have anyone in particular in mind when you designed the father's character?
The reunion scene was wonderful. Arcee is so tormented in the Prime verse that any time she gets some slack is delightful.