Reviews for In Time We Trust
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 34 . 9/23
More great chapters. Thank you!
Leann Nickerson chapter 34 . 9/23
Loved this chapter! Can't wait to see what you come up next!
iTaeNy chapter 29 . 9/21
I look forward to your updates every week! Luuuuuuuv that you update a few chapters in one go 3
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 29 . 9/20
Seeing Damon through Stefan's eyes is refreshing. And check out the personal growth. Is Stefan growing up a bit? I could have hugged Elena when she realised what she needed to do.
Can't wait for the next update!
DontSayno chapter 29 . 9/19
Thanks for updating so fast! I'm loving the M version of In Time We Trust! I've read the kindle version 3 times! ;)
Leann Nickerson chapter 29 . 9/19
Love it! Keep them coming! Thank you so much!
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 24 . 9/17
Stefan and Damon doing banter. Yey! And I don't hate Stefan at the moment, which is quite an achievement.
RMA chapter 1 . 9/12
This fanfic is seriously amazing your updates get me so pumped! Keep doing a great job I look forward to reading the next installment of Desperate Love too. Thanks for the frequent posts you’re the best
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 19 . 9/13
Biig smile on my face now.
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 16 . 9/11
Your Damon is amazing! And the Silas storyline is getting more frustrating. I've been mentally shouting at characters "no, don't do it!" Where is Bonnie? Does she have a secret plan? Surely Katherine must have something up her sleeve?
Can't wait for the next update
fic-addict-I-confess chapter 11 . 9/6
Really enjoying this. I love the way you write Damon, it's perfect!
Yay i am so happy. Thank u so much.
DevonnaDanielle chapter 11 . 9/4
please for Christ sake don't kill rick in the end. it was bad enough in the show. also love the story.
gdaly chapter 1 . 9/3
Sorry to hear about Kindle Words. Happy to read this again, it's been a long time!
greendestiny1523 chapter 4 . 4/4
I actually read this series from Kindle worlds before finding this page! And I love it! I also read and enjoyed several of the other stories you've mentioned. I went to Kindle worlds when I got sick of starting to read stories that were never finished or badly written, but I'm back to fanfiction because there is so much here, and there are so many great writers! I think it's great that you have all these ideas and are willing to share them ;)
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »