Reviews for Jane, Queen of the Jungle
tuttycute chapter 2 . 1/6
Unfortunately, this is JUST like the movie, except her journal was swapped with a cell phone and other such modern swaps. Try and change things up with an original scene or two per chapter so it's not just like the film.
I do
Not feel
Like logging in :/ sorry.
D chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant! Please please update soon I love this story! Awesome idea you have going on! :D
SuperPsychoLove chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
OMG PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE UPDATE! :))))
Penelope Zozes chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
I love it! Really good Victorian to modern translation :) I would really like to see the rest of the story When and if you have the time, I understand about busy work schedules -_- Keep up the good work!
ChibiRaccoon chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Aaaah! I can't wait for you to update! I'm incredibly hooked on your writing. The modern twist is so much fun. I think you're doing a great job. It's got me entertained and wanting more so you're definitely doing something right. Try not to let your job burn you out! I'll be waiting for the next chapter (as soon as lets me log in).

Thank you very much!
-ChibiRaccoon
WinterSunshine chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I lovelovelove this idea! I just started rewatching Tarzan this morning and found myself wondering about Jane's side of the story. I figured someone would write about it on fanfiction, and this is a wonderful mondern twist! Very comprehensive. I'm excited to read the rest! :)
MsBlondThing chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I love your writing style; are you still working on Infatuation ?
Tell me you're still you chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
80% of this was directly ripped from the movie. I don't know about other readers, but if I wanted a quote-by-quote recap, I would just watch the movie. Try adding more originality, this "story" so far is merely a written version of the film with modern props pasted in.
Also, the only time Jane, Clayton, and Porter speak like actual Brits are in those quotes. When you write their dialogue, its all plain American English. Try thinking with a British accent, or look up some British slang on google if you don't know any. It'll take you five minutes, and improve the rest of your dialogue.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
AMAZING! I love reading your fanfic! Can't wait for the next one! I'm addicted!
LoverlyLit chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Ahhhh! Oh my GOSH! This is pure perfection! I am desperately looking for more - I know it's only been like a week since your last update but OH MY GOSH THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE IT I NEED MORE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE OF THIS BEAUTFIUL WORK OF

Anyways! As much as I adore this, perhaps you could tie more modern elements into the story? I mean, I felt it in the first one or two chapters, but now that modern element is drifting away and away and away ...
Tell me you're still you chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Can't wait for more!
Val chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Aaaaaah that's amazing! I really can't wait until the next chapter and see how it changes with the modern setting. You're doing a marvelous job, and your writing style is impeccable. Keep up the good work and have a good one!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
If there is no wifi how will Jane teach Tarzan? I doubt the genorators can produce the web or will she do it the simi old fashion way and use projectors and dry erase markers like when we were in school
IsisIvy chapter 3 . 2/21/2014