Reviews for Impossible
yumeyumi1986 chapter 1 . 5/1
I hope you continue. Love itahina.
NejisHime chapter 13 . 4/15
I really hope you continue. This story is amazing. I love Hinata and Itachi. Please please please continue.
Dear U. x .U chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
NARUTO is such an idiot. But yo Itachi and Sasuke are way hotter so good for you Hinata. And daaaaaamn two kisses in one day. GG.
Dear U. x .U chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
OH MY GOD. This chapter was a riot lol. First the kiss then the near death scene oh my god. Sakura I swear. (Secretly applauding her).
Dear U. x .U chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Itachi is so OOC but yo cute moment regardless.
anne chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
i'm still confused.. who is her boyfriend?
anne chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
i'm kinda sad that only 1 uchiha is going to end up with hina... because a uchiha sandwhich with hina in the middle is much much better ;D
Tamani chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
hehehehhee. Even if sasuke held back, he was probably still thinking that he would win. Hina showed him who's boss!
NothingNooneZero chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
I was beside myself when I read the name Fujioka Haruhi. The OHSHC was a nice little touch. They are brilliant, aren't they? Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
ITS A DREAM COME TRUE , Update more and more Itahina please don't need he story prolong it
aurora0914 chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
When I read Sasuke's bros pulled together, I just couldn't help but laugh. It's just... amusing. Any rate, I'm glad you updated the ItaHina - that's always a good pairing and contributions are always great - but I'll read this in better detail later. I'm kind of going backwards, honestly, but oh well.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
We need more please this is far to amazing to stop
Guest chapter 11 . 2/2/2015
Make two versions one where she ends up with itachi the second wuth sasuke or just itachi and hinata dating then their future
Pay Attention chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
The reference was to Avatar: the last air bender, in which a man is always carting a cart of cabbages.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Please update soon, I want Hinata and Itachi to get together soon. Thank you.