Reviews for Impossible
We need more please this is far to amazing to stop
Make two versions one where she ends up with itachi the second wuth sasuke or just itachi and hinata dating then their future
Pay Attention chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
The reference was to Avatar: the last air bender, in which a man is always carting a cart of cabbages.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Please update soon, I want Hinata and Itachi to get together soon. Thank you.
Nami2255 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
I am kind of interested in more ItaHina and also Hiashi's reaction when/if he finds out what has already happened between the two of them. Also give the Uchiha brother some breathing space, no jealousy. Itachi has suffered just as much, if not more than Sasuke. They both needs some sweet loving, Hinata can't be shared. Give Sasuke someone else, not Sakura or Ino. But maybe an OC, Temari or Tenten. They are not the fangirl typ either.
Nami2255 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
THANK YOU! Thank you for making Hinata better in the way of getting angry at Naruto for ignoring her after she saved his life. Don't get me wrong I love Hinata and Naruhina as well. But she was kind of Naruto's door mat till the war started. Thank you for giving her a little back bone and making her more real and interesting than she already was.
Nami2255 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I feel really special! You are funny, I got the cabbage reference and I like your story.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Like it.
Tamani chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
hinata and itachi must end up together! Sasuke must realize that this is the ONLY other thing that itachi has ever wanted and should back off!
SuccubusDawn chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
I love you and this story, it's so sensual and I want more ;) I think you and I have an understanding of what I mean by "more". Keep up the great work
GabzHaug chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Hmmm, I don't know who I want Hinata with now! I've always been a HinaSasu fan, but now I like the idea of Itachi with her, it kind of makes more sense actually. I love your story! I don't really have any ideas for how to continue... Really though, right now Hinata only seems to know Itachi likes her, and she likes him back, I don't think she's even aware of Sasuke's feelings... Anyway, when you update I'll definitely read!
-GabzHaug
xXYour DoomXx chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
I like Sasuke, but here he kinda needs to piss off. Good chapter
dacymarie chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Noooooo I ran out of chapters to read T-T *sniff*
Anyways, you are a bloody genius, I just adoooore this fic :D Usually I'd try to give some constructive critisizm, but I have no complaints whatsoever :) (maybe i just suck at reviewing idk) So keep up the amaaaaaazing work and I'll see you in the next chapter
Brittany6391 chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Please update hinata and itachi wre a good couple and finally a story where she stands up to naruto I mean tje pairing is so miss informed and emotionless unlike itahina sasuhina
P.S. keep up the good work
Bye bye
iivogelchen chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Such a cliffhanger ending. Boo.
But anyways. I absolutely love story. Made me crack up so much. And squealing like a hardcore fangirl. I quite enjoy it and cannot wait for the next update. Much love to you and your writing skills.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »