Reviews for Unlock My Heart
GreenFallenAngel chapter 39 . 8/13
So, question. How big are the padlocks and keys supposed to be on the arm, because you said they would be covered up most of the time in NY, which is the best city ever! Besides London... maybe xx
GreenFallenAngel chapter 46 . 7/14
Aww! That is such a happy ending to such a sad story. I know I'm always gonna be a Klaine addict but Elliot Kurt just makes my day! 100 points to Gryffindor!
Moving on chapter 46 . 6/17
**MILD SPOILER ALERT**

Holy shit,
You just ended the second most life-changing and inspiring story I've ever read with lyrics from one of my favorite songs by my favorite artist of all time!?

After wrapping up and beautifully detailing the extent to which the happiness persists throughout their lives thereafter!?

Yeah, I officially love you.

I will do my best to remember to give you a shoutout one day when I'm performing with Adam Lambert, no promises, other than that I will try (assuming I don't forget how to breathe after).

Also, I'm just going to interpret that their claiming was the result of the intimacy from them holding nothing back through a shared orgasm, rather than them engaging in "penetrative" (a.k.a. envelopmental) sex, since I'm a lesbian and I honestly think people place waaaaay to much value on sexual acts that involve penile penetration. Also, I absolutely refuse to believe that the physical intimacy of sexual acts alike to those that my rapist forced upon me are somehow inherently greater than sexual acts in which I would (and hopefully one day will) choose to engage in with a woman who cares for and loves me, whom I care for and love in return.

I don't want you to think that I thought the way you described the sex and bonding as it applied to them cam accross as devaluing any kind of sex between women, which I absolutely did not think, not for a single second.
I just needed to say my peace and put the idea that any act of sexual intimacy can only hold as much weight as you give it out there in the universe, and this just feels like the perfect place to put it; I feel it will be received well.
I do feel you did a good job with the sexual parts, especially since you were describing things from their view, and I particularly liked the bit about Kurt writing in his journal about tongue penetrative sex ;) that was pretty great.

This is in every way meant as a compliment to your work, and I sincerely do want to thank you again for writing this and sharing it with the rest of us in this crazy, twisty world.
Moving on chapter 45 . 6/17
After the scene where Kurt and Blaine talk, I cried bittersweet tears of nostalgia and acceptance

You have no idea how real that kind of setting is for me, or how much reading this has helped me.

I fumbled quite a few times before finally leaving my rapist, but I am oh so glad I did.

I want you to know this story is one of the many things that has helped me forgive myself for not being as brave as Kurt and leave after the first instance of undeniable true abuse, and realize that the only thing I can do now is forgive myself, not forget my mistakes or allow for the opportunity for them to be repeated, and move forward with my life.

I did not sign into my account because I do not want messages about my past, however I want you to know that yes I am one of your many followers and yes I appreciate this story as much as I hope these words convey.

Truly,
I hope whatever you are doing, or wherever you are going in your life, that you chase after your happiness full speed ahead and let nothing, including the fears of crashing or falling, stand in your way.

Also, I absolutely adore (and will begin modeling with my own actions) how Kurt achieves his dreams and wants only when he eliminates all shreds of doubt, fear, and insecurity from his mind and heart, and replaces them with confidence, determination, and pure willpower.

I think that is an incredibly powerful message that more people in this world need to see, and I thank you for putting it out there.
Kurtbastian-Yes chapter 16 . 6/12
Oooooohhh!
oh my GOSH,
I am worried for Sebastian!
I hope he won't do anything stupid!
Munk's Lady chapter 36 . 5/17
Wow that's a pairing I was not expecting. I assumed it would be Elliott.
Munk's Lady chapter 19 . 5/15
Damn you for being such a good writer! LOL j/k! It's 11:45 night and I have to be up 5am but I can't put this down!
Yay chapter 5 . 5/10
Amen to your authors note! I would litterally break my iPad if he just became submissive (even though Blaine is so cute). I know this story is comp,eted, but I sincerely hope you didn't change your mind c:
Awesome chapter 3 . 5/10
I want you to know I'm extremely critical of fanfictions... but this one is GREAT! Poor Kurt! I really like Blaine, but how could anyone with a brain feel sorry for his situation? I totally get where Kurt is coming from, maybe that's why I'm so in love with this story. great job!
MissGleeky chapter 46 . 4/29
I really enjoyed this story . I didn't expect it to end in the way it did but it was unexpected and definitely kept me on the edge of my seat . Thankyou for taking the time to write such a long and detailed story . I will definitely be looking out for more of your work
BlackNightBird-xo chapter 46 . 3/28
Finally I have the chance to write review to the end of this story - really sorry for not making review earlier coz you've finished the story 3 months ago! I had read it instantly back then but always failed to login and have proper time to congratulate you on such a satisfactory ending.
Your story is so, so good and the ending is very nice as expected.
I'm excited to read more of your stories to come, and also the nice little one-shots from this incredible one story! I would expect more smuts and future shots of Kelliott! :) :)
All in all, thank you so much for finishing this lovely story. XOXO
IceQueenRia chapter 46 . 3/26
The end. I'm sad the story is over, but at the same time it is clearly an ending so it makes perfect sense to stop.
When the historian/experts were talking about the marks and possibilities of new soul mates I was so hopeful that this would be how the story would turn out.
So glad to see Kurt and Elliot together.
Truly, I've enjoyed this story every step of the way. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful and thoughtful piece.
IceQueenRia chapter 45 . 3/26
*sigh* it genuinely felt really good for both Kurt and Blaine to truly get their closure.
IceQueenRia chapter 44 . 3/26
Is the Lopez a relative of Santana?
New stuff about marks. It is fascinating but like Kurt I wouldn't want to be named, I'd want it all recorded anon.
Now he's breaking up with Elliot? No, Kurtie, don't do that. Oh my feels.
IceQueenRia chapter 43 . 3/26
He was free... I feel nervous now that something bad will happen next chapter.
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »