Reviews for Unlock My Heart
BlackNightBird-xo chapter 46 . 3/28
Finally I have the chance to write review to the end of this story - really sorry for not making review earlier coz you've finished the story 3 months ago! I had read it instantly back then but always failed to login and have proper time to congratulate you on such a satisfactory ending.
Your story is so, so good and the ending is very nice as expected.
I'm excited to read more of your stories to come, and also the nice little one-shots from this incredible one story! I would expect more smuts and future shots of Kelliott! :) :)
All in all, thank you so much for finishing this lovely story. XOXO
IceQueenRia chapter 46 . 3/26
The end. I'm sad the story is over, but at the same time it is clearly an ending so it makes perfect sense to stop.
When the historian/experts were talking about the marks and possibilities of new soul mates I was so hopeful that this would be how the story would turn out.
So glad to see Kurt and Elliot together.
Truly, I've enjoyed this story every step of the way. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful and thoughtful piece.
IceQueenRia chapter 45 . 3/26
*sigh* it genuinely felt really good for both Kurt and Blaine to truly get their closure.
IceQueenRia chapter 44 . 3/26
Is the Lopez a relative of Santana?
New stuff about marks. It is fascinating but like Kurt I wouldn't want to be named, I'd want it all recorded anon.
Now he's breaking up with Elliot? No, Kurtie, don't do that. Oh my feels.
IceQueenRia chapter 43 . 3/26
He was free... I feel nervous now that something bad will happen next chapter.
IceQueenRia chapter 42 . 3/26
Poor Kurtie, he needs to sleep. Stupid stalker Blaine messing with his head. Urgh and Rachel and other people getting involved when they don't know the full story. Still, I love Nick, Santana and Mercedes' responses to the video.
IceQueenRia chapter 41 . 3/26
Ok, I have decided for my Hen Party (when I have one) I want Chris Colfer and Adam Lambert to come to my bedroom and act out this sex scene (stopping before the Blaine reminder part). It would make for beautiful entertainment. You're invited to come and watch. I think we can make it happen... maybe. Well, best case scenario, we get in touch with them and they agree to give a special performance. Worst case scenario, they take out a restraining order. I think its worth the risk.
IceQueenRia chapter 40 . 3/23
Aww, Kelliot, I am so loving the Kelliot.
IceQueenRia chapter 39 . 3/23
Now I want a kitten.
And Blaine singing the stalkers anthem. Yeah, that be creepy.
I want to be cuddled up on a sofa with Elliot, but I suppose I'll make do with my fiance.
IceQueenRia chapter 38 . 3/23
Gah, the Kurt/Elliot chemistry is delicious. And they have their own fangirls/boys in the audience.

And sounds like there might be an awkward encounter if Blaine does go to see them perform.

Also, new things happening with Kurt's mark. Very interesting.
IceQueenRia chapter 37 . 3/23
Good to see that Blaine is hearing some harsh but honest words from new people.
IceQueenRia chapter 36 . 3/23
I'm really enjoying your original Max character. And I love that Kurt has found himself a new family in NY.
IceQueenRia chapter 35 . 3/23
All I can say... ELLIOT!
IceQueenRia chapter 34 . 3/23
The comparison between Kurt singing happily and care free and Blaine singing in guilt and misery was nicely done.
IceQueenRia chapter 33 . 3/22
A puppy dog with wolf's teeth indeed. I loved that comparison for Blaine, works so well for his characterisation in this fic.

Also, Kurt's sub mark becoming kind of cracked, I love the idea of that too.

Plus the song. I love that song anyway but lyrically it is amazingly appropriate here.

This chapter does actually feel like it could have been a good/strong/satisfying ending so I'm curious where the story leads to after this.

But for now I must sleep. Goodnight.
1,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »