Reviews for Undeniable
CalyssMarviss chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
cuuuuute :D
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
AWWWWWW :) I LOVE IT! Cute happy ending :)
queenoffandoma chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
love it
ImTooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh My gods I love this story Percy/Nico is so adorable!
ding chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
ding
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Aww, so sweet...:) I loved this story, it was great!
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I like how you put that. About Percy being overwhelmed by all of the people he cared about and was friends with. First he only had his mom, then Grover, Annabeth, Tyson, Bianca (briefly), Nico, Thalia... To many people way to suddenly.
I actually think I lost track faster then he did.
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Aha, so true, Percy is undeniable :) It's so sweet !
ohhowlovinglyworded chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Great story I loved it!
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Ayhhhhhhhhhhhyyy 2CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
awww
i love percy x nico
especially nico telling percy he loves him and then percy kissing him and -happy sigh-
and my mind is running on overdrive, trying to imagine how percy sneaked into /underworld/ of all places
i mean, hades knows whenever someone who's not supposed to be there enters his realm
he would've obviously send his furies to bring percy to him to confront him about what the hell he was doing there
nice conversation that would've been
FantasyBeast14 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Julie Anna T chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
You made me cry... but don't worry, I'll live. Just beautiful, well done.
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
So many colors... So many colors of emotion expressed so vividly.. Beautifully "Undeniable"... :)
Autumn Lavelle chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
That was beautiful :), and touching how much of an impact Nico has on Percy. It also shows Nico's loyalty towards the guy :). Anyway, your stories have turned me into a bigger Percy x Nico fan then I already was, seriously you are awesome. Please keep writing these wonderful stories of these two :).

PS. You also turned me into a Frank/Leo/Hazel and BigThreesome fan x3