Reviews for Teenage Dream
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Omg please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
my favourite hta v fic please update (/-)/
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeease update
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Will on of you writers who write the gta series games stories ta write some know your stars stories
Guest chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Wow that was a heart felt chapter and I cant believe that tanisha got beat by her husband I wonder what franklin is gonna do but I hope you update again soon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Please update
reijiyamato chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Please continue this story i wanna know if franklin is the father
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Sweet! Another wonderfully done chapter! Not to mention a TanishaxFranklin chapter! And to put the icing on the cake, Lamar was included! I loved every moment of it! It was incredibly awesome. I wonder what's gonna happen with them now. Continue on please! This is amazing!
Sera22 chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Again a good chapter. Wonderful insight about Frank's and Tanisha's tense relationship.
Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
great story please continue :)
xXMidnightBloom chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
So lovely! I enjoyed every part of it. _
TeamChaotix chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
I guess this was my first Michael/Amanda I've read. It felt almost like a one-shot. xD It was very fluffy, I loved it. I hope the next chap is about Frank.. I'm wondering how he's doing on his own.
Sera22 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Nice, fluffy chapter. Well done!
The Lone Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
You know, I've passed this story a few times on here before and never gave much thought to reading it. I'm really glad I gave it a chance though, because I have to say it is a highly entertaining read. The way you write everyone and the memories they have of their past really fit. It gives more characterization to each of our boys, you've made them more interesting than they were before. Your interpretation of their pasts is great. Even in their present lives you manage to portray them in an incredibly realistic way. I think this last chapter is my absolute favorite, however. Trevor is the biggest mystery between the three of them, and that dream was incredibly powerful. It helps us as the readers see him in another light, to better understand him. I also love the character you threw in, Ciel. The fact that she's so loyal to Trevor. More so than the friends he's had for years. I'm glad to see that he's somewhat learning t cherish her more. I'd love to see more development between the two of them. Also, Franklin and Tracey. Is was nice to see a more mature side of her, and that Franklin kind of saw her in a new light.

I look forward to seeing more from you! Keep up the good work!M
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »