Reviews for Teenage Dream
TeamChaotix chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Oh wow. I certainly wasn't expecting that. The incestuous relationship? I never pictured Trevor's mom ever being THAT bad. :o But hey, after reading this, you never know.. something like that could have happened because of all the things he says about her in the game... it just puts a thought in my head. Was it something more? o.o And here I thought it was just Trevor's abusive father who was the bad one. _ ANYWAYS, great chapter! I didn't know whether to feel so flippin' bad for T or to get up and dance with all those romantic feels between him and Ciel. / Definitely the best one so far.

Can't wait for more!
Sera22 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Wow. Your best chapter until now. You almost had me! Thinking Trevor was going to kill the poor girl! He was held in character tremendously. Very well done!
Your style of writing is extraordinary, a pleasure to read. Only few words to describe the obvious and to conceal other.
One of the best stories on ff.
Keep up the good work!
Sera
TeamChaotix chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I've decided to read this story again because it was just that wonderful! So much emotion, it warms the heart! You're doing such an incredible job writing this... I'm already in love with it.. and I hope to see more soon.

Anyways, so.. I've just got done re-reading chapter 5... and I've noticed that you left out another crucial person in Trevor's life, and that being his mom. Trevor loves his mom, like, a lot. She's his "Beautiful, damaged flower of a mother." or something like that. Haha. If you hang with Franklin or Michael or all three of them together, you'd notice there's always at least one conversation about his mom.

Just saying in case you wanted to add that in there or something.
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Best GTAV fic yet. Please continue?
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Ok, I was gonna review at the end but I just wanted to say that this chapter is so dang perfect lol. Maybe I'm startig to ship Tracey and Franklin a bit. Lmao
themapples chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Argh, this fic is so damn wonderful and lovely and heartbreaking and hilarious all at once. I love it. Oof, amazing.
Now chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This isn't a review its ideas can you please do some of them!

Jimmy and Tracey walk in on their parents.

keeps making fun of newborn baby Jimmy, leading to Michael’s overprotective dad instincts to kick in.

( i didn't find these ideas all credit goes to founder.)
ChaoticBanter chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
*internal screaming* I love this!
Unknown chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Do one about amanda and Michael having sex.
Joe chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Omg I love every thing about this now more lol;)
The Exiled Azrael chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
You did a really good job with this and I hope you continue writing more. It's rare to find good fan fiction, particularly good GTA fan fiction. You deserve a pat on the back.

I look forward to what you got next.
Whence chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Yes please I would like more chapter ;)
Jossie chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Yes more now lol!
kingslayr chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
This chapter was perfect :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
beautiful chapter man, loved that you included good old patrick mcreary. had me smiling at the end :) hope to see more soon!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »