Reviews for Ravenous Plot Bunny - The Tri-Wizard Tournament
SkyetheRaven chapter 1 . 7/2
when i read the fourth line i misread it and instead of bagman it read batman so i was like "Holdup! when did batman arrive at the party!?"
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 6/11
Excellent story
Muirnin chapter 1 . 5/27
wonderful one-shot
it actually makes more sense than canon
As always,
Muirnin - who will always ship what is right over what was easy ... no matter how delusional

PS I am still recovering from multiple surgeries but will be back to writing soon
David305 chapter 1 . 5/23
Very good! Clever and enjoyable.
Oops: Harry was in first place after both your Tasks 1 and 2. So why did he start in last place for Task 3?
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/12
Nice.
allenx14 chapter 1 . 5/8
ThAt was fantastic
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 5/5
This was quite neat. Thank you!
senawario chapter 1 . 4/28
very nicely done! I hope you have more like this!
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 4/24
hahahahaha coool
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 4/13
Congratulations on using Dobby as Harry's secret weapon. Well done!

I totally agree with you about not forgiving Ron Weasley after he spent weeks calling Harry a liar and a cheat and being as obnoxious as possible.

I also agree with Harry not revealing how he accomplished the first task to anyone, even Hermione. With her love of authority and Dumbledore's habit of raping his student's minds, it would have been known immediately, and some type of anti-house elf ward would have been erected.

I'm very surprised that Harry rescued Ron from the lake. They aren't friends any more, so choosing him as the thing that Harry would miss the most was ridiculous. I also thought choosing Hermione for Krum was ridiculous in canon. They had only known each other for a very short time before the task. As Ron had been such a huge Krum fan, Harry could easily have rescued Hermione and said that he assumed Ron had been Krum's biggest fan.

I don't know why Harry was in last place when he was the first to complete the other two tasks. Why did all of the other judges penalize him? We know Karkaroff was a biased judge, but I thought the others were reasonably fair?

It's understandable leaving the ending open, but I would have loved to read the next steps by the Aurors, Ministry, Dumbledore and the Daily Prophet. :)
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/10
Awesome! Never seen this part handled so well before by Harry. Did see an amusing story where Hedwig did about as well as Harry did here. In any case, this is a very cool read. Like how you kept it concise and to the point while making a point of certain interactions.
thonez chapter 1 . 3/28
Nice, I expected that Harry will rescue Hermione after being angry at Ron.
Reader128 chapter 1 . 3/22
First all, this is awesome. I love it when people come up with smarter ways to get through the tasks. I have to say that this is one of the better versions I've read. Having Dobby help was genius, and capturing the evil ones was great. Good job.
Smargden chapter 1 . 3/15
Re-read, and it's still very good.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/16