Reviews for Ravenous Plot Bunny - The Tri-Wizard Tournament
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 1 . 7/8
Wonderful story!
But why did you end it there? :-(
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 6/18
Fun short story and quite the use of his resources. Thanks for sharing!
katmom chapter 1 . 5/19
OH, yes...this was fun! Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/1
So what happens next? Or can we still imagine the chaos that actually happened in canon?

Brilliant story!

Wizards and witches are so illogical that they NEVER think to use House elves to help. I guess they are so conditioned to using elves as slaves, it simply never occurs to them to be friends and use them in much nicer ways!
Ogrebear chapter 1 . 4/29
Superb story- great fun!

I can only imagine the fun/chaos that Harry's announcement would create- let alone the fallout!
Im a guest chapter 1 . 2/22
lolololol
A great story.

I just want to point out that in this case Ron has no reason to approach Harry. In canon he had to face a Dragon and barely escaped with the egg. Here he had no difficulty whatsoever, he seemed much better than the older champions. His abilities seem consistent with him entering himself (which Dobby probably would have managed).
George chapter 1 . 1/13
Good one, though you forgot about the fake Moody.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
And Harry was awarded no points, why? He clearly won each event, so why was he last? This would be one gigantic plot hole! He he.
Heksy chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Too bad the story stops there. Great read though!
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Feed the bunny please! I adore your bunny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Yes! Why not? Dobby was so anxious to save Harry's life in the chamber of secrets book, why not in this one? That is a pretty huge plot hole, isn't it? Nicely spotted.
saya4haji chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I absolutely adore Dobby and think that it would have been hilarious if Harry had used this sort of out of the box thinking more often.

I was very happy to see Harry finally telling Ron where to bugger off with his selfishness.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I'd love to read the headlines the next day. Either Fudge will have single-handedly captured all criminals concerned - Peter, Barty Jr., and Babymort - and be the hero of the hour, or Harry will be in Azkaban for either (1) bringing Babymort back to Hogwarts and endangering everyone or (2) casting some sort of mass confundus curse to make people THINK Voldemort and Peter were captured. (Can you tell I have NO faith whatever in wizards to use logic?)

I've often wondered why Harry didn't rely more on Dobby during some of the really horrific times at Hogwarts, as well as during the Horcrux hunt. I figure he probably decided that listening to a continual barrage of Hermione's house-elf harangues were worse than whatever torture he was receiving.

Anyway, good story.
SkyetheRaven chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
when i read the fourth line i misread it and instead of bagman it read batman so i was like "Holdup! when did batman arrive at the party!?"