Reviews for Ravenous Plot Bunny - The Tri-Wizard Tournament
laesin chapter 1 . 7/15
Just reread this. How come Harry was in fourth place for the final task after such incredible showings in the first two? You don't give us his score at all.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh how I wished this is how it went down
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 6/16
I'd LOVE to see this expanded upon! I know that you've done the Tri-Wiz, in your other stories, but you have such marvelous twists and turns!
Thanks!
MelJ
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 3/30
A fun filled story thanks
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/4
So much fun. All the boxes shredded.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 1/16
id love to see how this turns out maybe a harry and fleur fic
Anoneme chapter 1 . 1/8
Go Dobby! This makes a fun little fic.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I've never seen that solution to the TWT. I'd like an epilogue.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Wish there was one more for back lash of what happen
littleditto chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Ha! Funny. Go, Dobby!
Yukipi chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Efficace et simple. J'aime l'idée x)
agnar chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
The thing that bugs me is, Harry didn't make up with Ron, but he was still Harry's hostage and Harry just shrugged it off. He at the least should had questioned why the hell RON was his hostage when he'd cut ties with him and why would the Weasleys still be his 'family' guests for the 3rd task?

I like his method of finishing the tasks. I just didn't like so much that nothing outside Harry's methods changed. It made it seem like what Harry actually does won't matter. Like even if Harry kicked Ron in the gonads in the middle of the great hall and told him to drop dead on September 1st, Dumbledore would STILL have stuck the twat down there as Harry's hostage.

That bit just seems to need expanding on why Harry would even think Ron might be his hostage still, despite everything.
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Go Dobby! SO they were petty and marked him low when he finished the tasks fastest and therefore should have been in the lead?
Me chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Yea, they would never be that logical!
Jen chapter 1 . 8/3/2016