Reviews for I Am You (And You Are Me)
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 1 . 6/23
Very nice, a very good take on what went through Jim's mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
AND YOU ARE HE AND WE ARE ALL TOGEEETHER! COME TOGETHER! RIIIGHT NOOOOW! OVER ME!
Alright, nescessary singing aside, that was amazing. You're amazing.
Nessa chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Woooooooaaaaaaahhh. This sounded so like Moriarty. Are you sure you're not one of the producers at BBC? Creepy but amazing :D
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This sounded so much like Moriarty that it was almost a bit creepy how well you portrayed him. It's very plausible that this was what he thought on the rooftop. He's mentally unstable, and a genius at the same time, and you conveyed that perfectly.
Thank you.
SoulfireInc chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I like this. You've done a great job conveying Moriarty's dizzying intellect, the mental leaps and imagery and mood swings. Always good to get different POVs and the Reichenbach Fall from Moriarty's perspective truly is an intriguing notion! Well done!
Fortune's Fool 1597 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This fic was recommended to me and I'm so glad I read it!

It's unusual that you get hooked into something right from the very first word, but you definitely managed it here. That "Nah" is so completely in-character and in-tone for Moriarty that I was reading it in his voice immediately and from then on the rest of this fic just flowed wonderfully. I love the idea that Moriarty would see Sherlock as infected or corrupted because of his attachment to John - makes perfect sense given Moriarty's nature.

The little interjections where he interrupts himself are really cleverly done and very effective in getting his voice across to the reader. And when you add the responses to what Sherlock is saying, it's honestly a perfect interpretation of what is going through Moriarty's mind on the roof during TRF.

The "I win" at the end just sums up the whole nature of Moriarty - it's a game to him, he is bored of "staying alive" and he is perfectly willing to die if it means getting one over on Sherlock.

This was masterfully written, I really enjoyed it. Well done on a fantastic story!
Rainie Skyes chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wow. That was amazing. I could hear him. Loud and clear. Every word. Well done! :)
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
You've captured Moriarty's voice and thoughts really well here! The desperation he has for Sherlock to be like him is palpable, as is his genuine disppointment as he realizes the only difference between them (the matter of 'heart') profoundly divides them.

Very well-written, too! What a fantastic take on an intriguing and vastly complex character! Great work. :)

-Crackers :D
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Well, that was disturbing. Excellent writing, though. That's probably an accurate glance into his head... *shudder*
Good job, though.
FireBurnsBrighter chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I've had this in my favourites for a while now waiting to read, but oh my god why didnt i read it sooner?! this is so stunning. just the way you let the words dance and you follow moriarty's thought patterns and character so flawlessly is incredible. i might have held my breath at some points. oh dear that was good :)
The Hmuff chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I'm not even sure what to say about this one. I've never read a story where the narrative was so visceral. I can just feel the words crawling under my skin... eugh. You captured Moriarty perfectly. And honestly, this is probably what he was thinking. Amazing job. And wasn't it me who recommended Sherlock to you...? Or am I thinking of someone else? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Wow...thought that was really really good! :) Moriarty can be difficult to get right but I think you did well, love the 'but did you listen!?' bit :D well done x
ArwenisWholocked chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I am literally in SHOCK.

THIS. IS. UNBELIEVABLY FANTASTIC! I literally was just GOBSMACKED! The malice and dark joy of Moriarty was BRILLIANTLY portrayed, and you...

I just have no words. I LOVE THIS!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This.
This is brilliant.
Wonderful characterization of Moriarty, and of Sherlock. The true face of Evil is neither grand nor great; Moriarty is no exception. I like how you have Moriarty equating John with Sherlock's heart - without ever saying so, and that Moriarty seems to have misconstrued the nature of John and Sherlock's friendship is also good. And the last line. *shivers* Good work.
-RandomCelt
Cassia21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I like this a lot. It's dark and works very well as an inner monologue. It feels very in character for Moriarty. Some very awesome rambling lines contrast well with the shorter ones. This style works well for the length of this, and the insertion of dialogue from Sherlock helps break up the text a bit. So yeah, it's great. :D