Reviews for The big sister, the little brother and the rabbit!
rc48177 chapter 24 . 5/18
Is it wrong that hope this story continues?
rc48177 chapter 3 . 5/18
Hentai alert! Hentai alert! Hentai alert! Hentai alert!
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/10
Oho. If Phantom Task takes the current ichika...he might just break their forces via sex. Kinda hot.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/10
I'm not even surprised. You dont' recover so easily from a mental break like that. Excessive pain and pleasure can damage the mind.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/10
No lie that was rather funny. To be real Houki and Cecilia are the more annoying of the group. Always liked Laura's semi professional while also tsuntsun attitude and Charlotte's almost happy go lucky attitude. The other two en up really annoying. Oh and ling ling too. I really like the Student Council president. She is pretty freaking awesome and great humor.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/10
AHAHA! Ah man. Thats actually kinda sad. Hopefully they can build a relationship now that they are not under the influence of CHEMICAL X.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/10
Holy. Its honestly kinda funny. I'm not surprised that something that destroys inhibition like a wrecking ball does a brick wall would bring out the entirety of his suppressed sexual frustration. With so many women around him in the school it is rather ridiculous. He even shared a room with one and nothing happened the whole year O.o. I really almsot thought the character was gay.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/10
Oh man. Chemical X just set out a monster I guess haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/10
Rofl. I can see this some hilarious hijinks. Always wanted to see one where it was those three together. One is a submissive, one is super strong dominant, and the other is just crazy and crazy smart. Hijinks.
Zero Gawain chapter 24 . 4/24
update
Othinus chapter 22 . 3/21
To hell with my earlier comment this is getting seriously entertaining!
Othinus chapter 11 . 3/21
What the effing f are you doing?
It was good I was laughing the whole time I was reading it. Probably could fix spelling errors and add more chapter's.
Please add more chapters!
the big sister, the little brother and the rabbit! new when?