Reviews for Let The Flames Begin
annapurnarawat1 chapter 22 . 1/18
This story is based on the idea that I so wanted anyone to explore. Thank you for writing this story. Loved it
Sunshinegirl22 chapter 24 . 8/22/2018
I love your stories! They're one of the best out there. Can you please update soon...
Andrea chapter 24 . 7/11/2018
This is so awesome! I’m a huge Haylijah fan and I love you collection of drabbles :) could u pls update smth? Like anything
amceb205 chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Just about to finish my yearly reread of this fic and it’s still fan-f*cking-tastic. Wish you would come back to support the haylijah fandom in its last days. X love you and your work!
Miyanaa chapter 24 . 6/10/2016
Okay, I have my exams in 3days and instead studying I've spend all day and all night reading your fantastic drabbles of this amazing ship. But it was so worth it!
My only regret is to have read all of a sudden, how do I wait until January now ?Please do make more! Pleaaaaaaaaaaase!

P.S : sry for my english :c
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
I'm so confused she lost the baby last chapter
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
Oh gosh she got her depressing on gosh I'm crying here
bynightafangirl chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
I love this one-shot. Its so rich.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
This is my fav chapter,I luv luv are an awesome writer.
girlsintheskieswithpearls chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
These stories and your writing are delicious.
Love your fics, specially this one. Thank you for sharing and heres to hoping the writers will give us plenty Haylijah moments to swoon about and inspire new chapters for you to write in s03.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
More need more
katie.robbins.393 chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
I am confused. In one chapter of the story the baby died and in the next Hayley pregnant and the baby is kicking in her stomach. Please clear this up for me because I absolutely live reading this story.
justsmile17 chapter 24 . 2/20/2015
Ok, so first of all, I don't review stories very often, something I'm trying to become better at. I know first hand how exciting and rewarding it is when someone reviews your chapter and I'm trying to spread that around haha. As someone who just started my own fic about Elijah, I find the way you right him an almost perfect characterization and it inspires me to want to write more! I really love all the interactions between Hayley and Elijah, especially in this chapter, it just made my heart melt. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us and I hope you post again soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/13/2015
Plz update soon
guest chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
cant wait for next chapter an to see elijah and hope have fun with fake snow