Reviews for A Stranger From The Past
Lady Pryde chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
awe! :) I love Sabe's character with Obi-Wan and hate that she gets tossed to the side most often after Episode I.

great work!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I like that. Sequel please?
Beaufale chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Awesome
SerendipityAEY chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Very sweet, them together 333
SerendipityAEY chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I'd have to absolutely agree with that last sentiment! How sad to have him (almost) ripped away just when she found him again!
SerendipityAEY chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I love how Obi's simple honest words give her the courage to accept herself and what's happened. His compassion is so lovely and such a strong part of him. He is a true friend, and hopefully a bit more as well :)
xWei chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
that is the way to end it hahaha

surprised yoda allowed that but i love teh yoda imitation!

he had a good reason to too!

0.o jedi's should have more babies more force sensitive babies more jedi's xD
xWei chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
that was absolutely beautiful!

rather antsyish lol
jayma chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Best Obiwan/Sabe fic EVER! LOVED IT COMPLETELY!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Aw! No way! So all Anakin had to do was ask Yoda to give him permission and everything would've been fine! Hahaha nice! The ending was a little unbelievable, but I do love the idea that Yoda understands how ridiculous the 'no attachments' rule is. And I really liked the plot twist of Sabe being disfigured after the end of the Battle of Naboo. It was a great story, really well written. Nice job!
HyperCaz chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
definitely one of my favourite fics of all time. I probably should admit that I've read this one a billion times, and am more than stoked to fight it on the website again. I can't tell you how long I've spent reading this off printed pages, and wanting to drop some reviews.

Truth is, this fic is that brilliant.

Although I do remember a sequel...?
HyperCaz chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
perfectly angsty! D
HyperCaz chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
I loved what was in Obi-Wan's message. great chapter
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
very promising start )
A dedicated fan chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
That was one of the best star wars stories i have ever read. Please continue it.