Reviews for Pulling Rank
This is awesome. The best lemon one-shot I've read. It's believable, true to the manga, and well-written.
Celeste chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Talk about embarrassing, when Armin just waltz in without warning. It's kind of funny in way.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Just, YES. I have read this fic how many times? OVER 9000! Corny anime humour out of the way, I FUCKING LOVE THIS FIC. AND LEVIHAN. AND SMUT. AGAGFHEIDJEHJXOBFHDIISISL. I love the idea of Hanji being like, 'Levi, I order you to _' and everyone goes, 'O SHIT' dominating Levi is so sexy. Love it ~(*•*)~ though I kinda see Levi as being less dominant and being kinda cute n fluffy and loves to cuddle. I like to think that sex is the one thing that Levi doesn't mind getting dirty with. (If ya know what I mean ;D ;D) okay. This is an essay of a review. BUT I FUCKING LOVE THIS FIC!
Eri Yoshida chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This was one of the very first SnK fics I read after getting into the series a year ago and it is still one of my favorite fics today. I love it! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
AWESJHNB
tattoobaby420 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is awesome! :) You're really talented!
ladyinblack08 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
SERIOUSLY!

This is a really great and marvelous fic! I love reading every bit of it! Tremendously written well, awesome and just, just great! I can't even find the right terms to describe it /3 I just love how you write it from the very start 3 I can really feel them and it's just arggghh! just great!

Please do write more interesting levihan fics as this! I love you so much for doing this!

xoxo
Raven Whisperer chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Absolutely beautiful. I loved every word of it.
knujiaes chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really liked it, so sweet!
bamzzz chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
yeah...so...yeah
damn it..have to clean me table because of extreme nosebleeding...
omigosh dude this is soo erotically EPIC! like yeah! i frickin love it, love you, love LeviHan, aaaand how your mind works when writing fics like this...XD
obako-chan97 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
VERY CUTE OMGOSH. Dominating Levi is always very sexy.
Inwen chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Great story, there should be a sequel where Hanji gets her reward later that night...lol
Yoru Shichiyou chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
...Perfection. The characters were almost to the T, flaws and all. I say almost because their is always room for improvement. HOWEVER. I just fell in love with your writing and have the intention from this point forward of continuing to track your stories.

Also. Fapfapfap. I hope you intend to, if you aren't already, become an author. That's how amazing this was. Thank you for making my day better. I hope there is a follow up of Zoe getting a reward for her efforts.
Seirin chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
It was wow... Just wow.
ditchmydismay chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is one awesome fic c: !
Poor Armin though xD