Reviews for I Need You
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
"Never." he spat the word, taking a deep breath, "I am hers, Senator," his voice was low, controlled, and held a note of danger, "First and foremost and always. I will never belong to you."

That line alone won my heart. Well done Jade. You have a wonderful portrayal of Anakin and his relationship with Padme. I look forward to seeing what else you produce.

Good job,

VFA
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Yay for happy endings! lol I loved it. It was really good, and it tackled Anakin's anger issues interestingly. I loved how Yoda appeared out of nowhere lol. Nice work!
fath8252 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Hey! OMG I loved it! You kept talking about emailing you, so does that mean you didn't want a review? Oh well! It was just so good I'll tell you twice I loved it! YAY! I also love the quartet about Obi-Wan and Sabe (excuse my regular "e") and then the sequel (Please update soon!) and I'll try my best to review to them but my computer's being stupid and it took like 10 minutes to get this window up but I WANT TO REVIEW! So...anyway...yeah...I'm off to read the sequel to this one...so...bye!

Luv ya,

Faith (a.k.a. fath8252)
ULTRA SONIC chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Incredible.

Y' know, VERY few authors have been able to do what you have done, and be able to do it well.

Wait a minute, strike that. The only othah author I know who's been able to pull off a similar move like this is Ian K, who wrote "Destiny's Warriors" I & II. I've read those fics, and they're pretty good. A little campy in some parts, but in all a very good story.

Anyway, this fic, along with the sequel "Hide your love away" are right up there with some of my favorite stories to read with good reason. Everyone's in character, plus having Anakin's redemption automatically gives this story five out of five stars. Besides, I'm not really a fan of Episode I, so it's good that there's at least one more to add on to the handful of redemption fics.

Ultra Sonic, f.k.a. Jedi-Angel
Ae Fond Kiss chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
hands down, best ani/ami story ever. this was the best. it has the balance of emotion, love, action and my personal fave (ani redemption). Please write more oh gifted one!
FaDeDsMiLe666 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Write a sequel!
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I love this fic. It felt like I was watching an alternate happy version of Episode 3
sheree chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
wow this is great! i luv it! ΓΌ