Reviews for The Woman in White
eScapefreak chapter 7 . 1/22
You have that so down. When Vincent is outside at Bob's place and let's Tori kiss him because Catherine is watching I think that is exactly what he was thinking!

But I totally understand why you did not go on with this story! Bad enough watching some of this I cannot imagine writing it! I'm glad you did some of it though because you captured a huge part of what was missing from the beginning of S2, we had no idea of what Vincent was thinking, maybe that was the way they wanted it! But even if we hated what our hero was doing we still would have appreciated some insight into his reasons why! Thanks for writing!
eScapefreak chapter 6 . 1/22
C: How do you always find me?
V: I never stop looking!
One of my favourite lines ever!

And I'm so glad it was at the start of this chapter because the end is just sad! Like theses episodes were for all of us! I can see why you stopped writing them! So very hard to deal with!
eScapefreak chapter 5 . 1/22
So heartbreaking! And so true! They were trying to keep him away from Catherine because she has his human side! Well and of course for other reasons that V doesn't know about yet! So frustrating!
eScapefreak chapter 4 . 1/22
I always get affected by that scene at the Memorial. I suppose most people would. It just gets me thinking about life and what ifs.

I can imagine Catherine reading Vincent's note. She probably would have tried to stop a few times, but by the end I can see her with the beginnings of a smile on her Face! I know in smiling!
eScapefreak chapter 3 . 1/22
I would have bawled my eyes out if that had happened!
eScapefreak chapter 2 . 1/22
Definitely a very hard episode to watch! But I think you have captured what was happening in V's head. To be so conflicted and not knowing who or what he is, but to be confused by connecting with Cat and despite himself wanting that! Very heavy! For both of them and us!
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 1/22
There is always a phone call or some sort of interruption when Vincent and Catherine are kissing!

I like this fist taste of being in Vincent's head. It sounds real to me!

Also love (again) that Cat responds to Vincent when asleep, unconscious etc
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
knowing what you know now - ever think you could return to this? I really like it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
"I feel my own heart change its rhythm to match yours" is the most romantic line I've ever read *sigh*
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I think you did fabulous with this scene - I can imagine it clearly
Reader chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
I know this says 'Complete', but I'd like to see more of this. :) Good job.
KimCee1066 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING! I wish you'd continue because I need to understand what's happening inside of Vincent and I don't have a single spark of an idea.
bonesbemmettlover chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Loved it!
BC chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Hi, I have read several stories here, but None had me in tears (and I mean sobbing) like your recap of the Events. There are a lot of People out there who do not like Catherine and how she does things and applaud unconditionally what Vincent does. My personal explanation is that many confuse the gorgeous looking actor JR - who is not only another pretty face, but can also act incredibly good - with his alter ego Vincent. And since most of the audience are women, Catherine sometimes gets the short end of the stick. I am a staunch Defender of Catherine - I admit that I find KK just about perfect for that role and that she does her very best in order to make up for some of the horrible lines the writers make her say. Words that hurt Vincent and Actions that make her character come across as self-centered and shallow. That is why I find your Story so wonderful. You do not take sides, but let them both have their say and explain some of their thoughts and reasons behind the things they do. And most of all, you offset what These stupid writers and most of all this new Show runner - Mr. Kern - have so successfully ruined - you breathe the romance back into it and I want to thank you for it.

Please continue to write more chapters. I know it will be hard as they are continuing to dismantle the relationship and Episode 2/10 left me so depressed and the pre-view of 2/11 does not bode much good for our couple. Seems that they lost all respect for each other and are really at opposite sides - playing out Mr. Kern's favorite movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith. It is really sad, but it also makes me angry that they managed to draw me into this Fantasy world so deeply and that now I have to watch powerlessly how they run it aground. What a waste of two marvelous actors with a unique chemistry.

Well, thanks again for what you wrote - it made me feel better!
Gosia chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I love it! Yes! This scene was so totally missing from that episode! And I really like the way you write!