Reviews for Revolution of Deception: The Season of Change
Commander Bear chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
It's a solid idea but I would seriously suggest getting a beta
dakota.peeling chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
A great story please continue
Raina chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Haha its wonder how I like this story. I usually only read Suspian or Golden age narnian fanfics. I look forward to finding out what happens next!
A friend chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
How has this sort really only gotten 8 reviews? It's a fantastic bit of writing. Please keep going. It's really well done.
Joylinn chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Keep it coming can't wait for the meeting!
Fred 2k14 chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Yeah, Caspian tells Miraz off! So happy Caspian is getting used to the idea of getting married. It will calm the bride-to-be down a lot. From what I've read Caspian's father sounds wise and regal. Again, I hope Ariela likes Caspian when she meets him (who wouldn't).
Fred 2k14 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Damn you Miraz! Poor Caspian. He handled that situation very nicely. Good thing the professor was there to further help. I do wonder what Miraz will think about it though. I hope Caspian and Ariela like each other when they meet.

Update when you can!
Fred 2k14 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I love Ariela already! The relationship she has with her brother is beautiful. I loved the moment between Caspian and his professor! I know Caspian will be a good husband.
Fred 2k14 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I love how Glozelle's wife is suspicious of Miraz. I loved the moment between Caspian and Glozelle. I hope Glozelle's daughter will be okay.
Fred 2k14 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Caspian and the professor are getting curious about Miraz, which is good. I love that Glozelle isn't happy about giving his daughter up. Shows he cares about her.
Fred 2k14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh! I love this already! Everything feels so real. I love the mannerisms.

Miraz you evil man!