Reviews for To Be Or Not To Be A Princess
Mysticgrnbutterfly chapter 33 . 10/1
How in the hell is THIS STORY not more popular!
It was amazingly done and the twist u came up with was just to good for words.
U kept the whole spirit of the sailor series but found a way of making it totally ur own!
I'll have u know I started reading and couldn't but this down till the very last chapter.
Beautifully done! Thank you for giving us such an epic story!
SMSM92 chapter 31 . 6/23
I won't mention the biggest twist (out of many very good ones) in this story but I am still kind of shocked! It is also very well written and keeps you on your toes! I can't believe I'm almost done...2 chapters to go!
I really don't get how this story isn't more popular! I highly recommend people give it a try!
SMSM92 chapter 4 . 6/21
I'm loving the intensity and the many factors (that are yet very easily understood) in this story so far! I'm also really nervous because of what we found out in chapter 3, that coupled with the fact that there are so many chapters to go means that a lot of drama is to come! EEEE! So well-written and COMPLETED so your fans can read to their hearts' content! hehe
wishwars chapter 33 . 7/15/2015
This story is AMAZING! I loved the twist with their powers and the names you came up with. This was a wonderful work from start to finish!
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 33 . 1/30/2015
Darien is such a great man... And I couldnt beleive he Was the brother of that monster... And having them alone in crystal Tokio Was a great ending.. And the weddings were really sweet, the vows were really what I hoped
jupiter2005 chapter 32 . 3/24/2014
great story i enjoyed reading it and really hope you come back from hiatus soon and that whatever you dealing with isnt to serious. hope you are ok and god bless you. keep up the good work
Mzmiami chapter 31 . 12/26/2012
i havent cried so hard so sad i was so happy Artemis was there and no gone so sad that her father had to die ugh this is really good story
InuxKagLover2011 chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Yay! This may be my favorite chapter... But we will see.
InuxKagLover2011 chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
Darien could possibly be related to that douche-bag, Martin? :o Oooooooooo... I must read more. Haha, it's a good thing this story is complete.
InuxKagLover2011 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Hm.. The only things I find a little off are that her hair is growing on it's own at an exponential rate and that she has some kind of healing powers...? But, um.. why do you misspell Serenity? And why not just say Serena? Well, I'm gonna continue reading. Thanks for the story though. :)
u just HAD 2 ruin it didnt u chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
ok, imagine this: some1 is paiting this beautiful painting and its amazing even tho its not even half done and then suddenly, out of nowhere, that some1 turns it in2 something ugly and horrible. and then, it bursts in2 flames. in other words, the painting is totally and completely 100% ruined. well, thats what u did with ur story.
tonieboo0013 chapter 33 . 8/22/2008
How this story has 29 reviews is beyond me. This is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC ! It's SUCH an Epic in every way, shape and form. You created original characters and storylines and new alter egos, which are usually key in Epics. This fic has been here for years, so I don't know why it hasn't gotten more attention. Maybe it's in the Summary or Title. When I'd seen it's title in searches, I ignored it because there was one of a simmilar title on destinysgateway (or sailormoonfanfiction, I cannot remember) but turns out it's completely seperate from this piece of writing. I loved it, it's a favourite, and I'm seriously outraged at the lack of reviews, you deserve so much more.
estelin chapter 33 . 8/4/2008
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 33 . 6/13/2008
this was a great story! i love how you twisted things around!
Kitt chapter 33 . 6/12/2008
I loved this story! The emotion, the drama, the love. This story is pure magic! My favorite thing about this story are the details. I could see everything in my mind. What an imagination!