Reviews for To Be Or Not To Be A Princess
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 33 . 5/23/2008
THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY! YOU SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT WRITING A SEQUEL!
merangelgal chapter 33 . 5/11/2008
Great story! Glad you put the hentai bit in there, with all the build up though the story, it seemed unfinished without it in there. :0)
Divamercury chapter 32 . 8/9/2007
Fantastic story! Really enjoyed it!

DM
MadaMag chapter 32 . 5/14/2007
Your story is a bit weird. Though, it's a good Darien x Serena story.

The fact that Serenity is a Terran and Darien a Lunarian is something uncommon, but to tell the truth it make me uncomfortable. From the point they have 'opposite sex' memories, to the fact, that the senshi are better as 'princess' guardians, not the 'prince'.

Somehow I think it would be better as two parts - one the almost pure SxD, second the Great Freeze. (I think for most people it's a tad to long for one session [of course yhe more the better :-) ])

Except for that I enjoyed to read your story.
Celestial Aurora chapter 33 . 10/22/2006
This was really good. Your writing is/was a little bit juvinile in your structure but it was a LOT better than many other fics that I've read on here. I really liked how you switched Selenity and Darien's places. All in all a good story. The "extra" piece was well done too. Keep writing.
Megan Consoer chapter 30 . 12/3/2005
Megan Consoer chapter 31 . 12/3/2005
Megan Consoer chapter 32 . 12/3/2005
Megan Consoer chapter 33 . 12/3/2005
SweetSerenity21 chapter 33 . 6/1/2005
It's incredibly surprising to find so little reviews for this fic. I thought it was absolutley GREAT. i liked how you changed Selenity's and Endymion's roles. I'm glad you didnt bring the sailor scouts into the story till later. It was well written. I thought the relationship between Darien and luna was simply adorable. i look fwd to reading more of ur Sailor Moon fics!
Princess Star Queen chapter 33 . 4/5/2005
I loved your story. I read it all, including the addition (hentai) that you had added. I plan to read your other works as well.
December Wind chapter 3 . 4/5/2003
hahaha! Found a good SM fic!
Calypso1506 chapter 33 . 12/1/2002
I just spent a long time reading this story, and I would have to say that it is one of the best that I have ever read about Sailor Moon. There were a few problems, but all of them were very minor. A couple of examples are the wrong name being typed or forgetting a letter. I can tell that you must be one of the few writers who actual edit your story, or in the very least, reread it. It was a great story, and I'm sure I'll recommend it to some of my friends. Enjoy yourself and continue to write well.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2002
WOW This is good stuff! The word that comes to mind is PERFECT! I can't wait to see what happens in the end!
Alex Sukehiro chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Good story. well written, even thought the ending was kinda sad, it was cool. Keep writing!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »