Reviews for To Be Or Not To Be A Princess
Ruby Moon chapter 32 . 9/26/2002
I love this story it was sooooo kawaii.

I just thought that it ended pretty fast but still it was really good.
lil chapter 20 . 9/24/2002
really good so far. i swaer i've been reading since you posted it and i'm only this far, but it's worth it - i do hope that the rest is as good as it is at this point!

CrystallineLily chapter 23 . 9/21/2002
HAHAHA! Selenity's realtionship with her father seems to be strengthening (did I speel that right?) and that can only mean one thing. A CELEBRATION IS IN ORDER! *confetti appears and floats down out of no where* YAY!
CrystallineLily chapter 21 . 9/21/2002
oooooooo! I HATE Martin! *Lily walks around quickly, fists clenched* sometimes, I just wish that I could put my hands around his neck and...well, you know. So newayz, I wuz just about to say that this story is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY (I think you get my point...) REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good! *Lily dances around happily* Serena's no pregnant, Serena's not pregnant! *sings* Serena's not pregnant, Serena's not pregnant, Serena's not pregnant! *sticks out tongue at Martin* HA! so THERE! you DESERVED IT! *starts laughing maniaclly, sounding strangely like Emerald...*
Lala chapter 32 . 9/21/2002
It's gOod how u connected da stories. K33p up da gOod work...hope 2 read ur other works sOon. -)
CrystallineLily chapter 16 . 9/21/2002
omg, this is taking me FOREVER to get through! And here I was, thinking that I was a fast reader! but this story is coming along really nicely. I think I need to rest my eyes for a think...3 hours, and only finished reading chapter 14...*Sigh* I'm never going to finish...oh well...I like readng epics! (does anyone but me think that I'm a bit...strange?)
sammi chapter 26 . 9/21/2002
please continue writing. this is one of my favorite stories, along with For the love of a queen. please continue!

Silvery Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
I had actually read this story at A Sailor Moon Romance and loved it. It was wonderfully written and the story line is excellent. I love the originality of this story! I hope to read more of your works in the future!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3