Reviews for To Be Or Not To Be A Princess
lil chapter 32 . 10/2/2002
wow! although it took me like 2 weeks to read (no joke!) it was very sweet and very well written, i do hope to see more of your works later! - do keep up the beautiful writting, and thanx for the wonderful hours of reading -

-lil
waterbabie753 chapter 33 . 9/29/2002
That story... was absolutely beautiful! Not only did you keep the sex to a minimum but also any contact was made for two who truely loved each other and not just sex. I have spent the past 3 days reading this story and I absolutely ADORE it! I love the entire story and was wondering if you have any others. You are a wonderful writer and I believe that you shoudl really consider having your stories published or making a site for your stories for they are very very good! I know I am being annoying but I really did like your story and the twists and different plots you put into the story! Thank you for writing it and giving me the chance to read it!
Ruby Moon chapter 32 . 9/26/2002
I love this story it was sooooo kawaii.

I just thought that it ended pretty fast but still it was really good.
lil chapter 20 . 9/24/2002
really good so far. i swaer i've been reading since you posted it and i'm only this far, but it's worth it - i do hope that the rest is as good as it is at this point!

-lil
CrystallineLily chapter 23 . 9/21/2002
HAHAHA! Selenity's realtionship with her father seems to be strengthening (did I speel that right?) and that can only mean one thing. A CELEBRATION IS IN ORDER! *confetti appears and floats down out of no where* YAY!
CrystallineLily chapter 21 . 9/21/2002
oooooooo! I HATE Martin! *Lily walks around quickly, fists clenched* sometimes, I just wish that I could put my hands around his neck and...well, you know. So newayz, I wuz just about to say that this story is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY (I think you get my point...) REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good! *Lily dances around happily* Serena's no pregnant, Serena's not pregnant! *sings* Serena's not pregnant, Serena's not pregnant, Serena's not pregnant! *sticks out tongue at Martin* HA! so THERE! you DESERVED IT! *starts laughing maniaclly, sounding strangely like Emerald...*
Lala chapter 32 . 9/21/2002
It's gOod how u connected da stories. K33p up da gOod work...hope 2 read ur other works sOon. -)
CrystallineLily chapter 16 . 9/21/2002
omg, this is taking me FOREVER to get through! And here I was, thinking that I was a fast reader! but this story is coming along really nicely. I think I need to rest my eyes for a while...to think...3 hours, and only finished reading chapter 14...*Sigh* I'm never going to finish...oh well...I like readng epics! (does anyone but me think that I'm a bit...strange?)
sammi chapter 26 . 9/21/2002
please continue writing. this is one of my favorite stories, along with For the love of a queen. please continue!

sammi
Silvery Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
I had actually read this story at A Sailor Moon Romance and loved it. It was wonderfully written and the story line is excellent. I love the originality of this story! I hope to read more of your works in the future!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3