Reviews for Home
Charlie0925 chapter 27 . 8/2
Wow, this has been a truly brilliant, brilliant read and I for one LOVED the way you dealt with Edward! I truly hope that your co-author sees sense and allows this fic to be continued as it's far too good of a read not to be finished! ;o)
Melissa chapter 27 . 7/11
Please finish, love it!
reddragon09 chapter 27 . 7/3
several peeps have pointed out co-authors problem as very stupid,illogical,etc... too fkng bad edwierdo/doucheward is seen as the creep he is instead of the white wash bullshit that smeyers used to try to dazzle readers with. this is a bella/Jacob fic and augustdarkstar aka moonshine molly needs to remember what the real f ktard Edward was like and confine her writing to him if she is soooooo offended by this fic. please continue this story ...
FeniaUchiha chapter 27 . 6/13
Hi Nikki,
I would like to know if you are going to go on with this Story. I like it so far as well es your other twilight fanfics. You completed your other fanfics and I hope you do the same with this one.
This renny is funny as fuck haha please finish this
4Gracie04 chapter 27 . 4/23
I love this story! I hope you will continue it! I can't wait to see what happens next.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 27 . 4/17
Please write more...
7rt80rt chapter 27 . 4/14
I hope it returns soon
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 27 . 4/2
If you love reviews please continue love it love it love it!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 27 . 1/24
h√Ęte de la suite
HeartsStrenght chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
From the moment she agreed to let you finish alone, she lost her right to be unhappy with how the story unfolds. She wanted to concentrate on her owns stories, well then she can do so. Nobody is asking her to suddenly bother, she didn't have a hand in more than half the story... So she can just stop blocking the progress !
maya31 chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
i love
Guest chapter 27 . 12/9/2014
I love this story! I hope everything works out and it can be finished! It's about time Jacob got his dreams fulfilled!
southernpur-rica chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
Will this story still continue? Its wonderful the way it is and I think you're on the right track.
wizardtho chapter 27 . 10/26/2014
Sorry, not to sound rude or anything, but your co-author pulled out... you didn't force him/her out. (Scenario A)That person should no longer have any say in what you do with the characters, once they retract themselves from the story. What you do with those characters from that point on is your business, not theirs. They chose to back out on you. (Scenario B)Now if there was an agreement when they pulled out that the story would continue to be run by them (or have their continued input), then the chapters should have been "okayed" before they were even posted.

The choice is yours, as the author. In my opinion, if it was scenario A, then I would continue writing while giving the other person my favorite finger to look at.