Reviews for Damn the consequences
Love it love it love it love it love it LOVE IT. please write more can't wait for it.
Knithsil10 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Seriously hope you update soon! This is one of the most interesting openings to a story I have read in a long time!
Lolrus555 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
THANK YOU. SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT! Fanfiction is about unleashing your imagination and writing about stories and pairings that normally wouldn't be seen in canon. But nobody ever gets that! They just write about the most common and generic with no change at all!(either that or they just fan-gasm fucking yaoi or yuri.) This archive has LinkxZelda and male!sheikxlink, vocaloid has NOTHING BUT rinxlen, and fire emblem just has RobinxLucina and RobinxChrom! I mean, there's nothing wrong with these pairings, but they're so bland and generic, and with the influx of them every day, they get really old really fast.

But moving on, i like this story. aside from a few grammar errors, it's all well written and easy to get into. I also like Link defies being with Zelda. After finding out how she used Link in skyward sword, i kinda... Hated her. So seeing this Link going against the cycle is VERY satisfying. Anyway, i look forward to more. Cheers!
FracturedSolace chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
such a good story, wish you would continue it
PatheticallyKingly chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Hm, yes, I quite like this. While your lack of proper grammar and usage can be absolutely unbearable at times, you managed to keep me engrossed. A wonderful feat. You're weaving a fine story hear; try to use commas and semicolons more though. Your biggest problem is the run-on sentences. Also, remember: "Your" is possessive, "you're" is a contraction for "you are."

That being said, I also noticed a mix up in lore here and there. After all, Ganondorf killed the sage of water when he was imprisoned, not the forest sage. And also, the sages I'm TP aren't the ones from Ocarina of Time. They're the originals that Ganondorf never got to kill because he didn't gain access to the Sacred Realm. It's the child timeline, remember?

I am thoroughly enjoying this insofar. Link against the world is a concept that is not often done well, yet this pleases me. I look forward to your next chapter, good fellow.
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I love that fiction, it's really amazing. You thought of a very orginal idea and it's written beautifully, even if there is some obvious errors grammatically, as you said in the Author's note. But that didn't bother me, as you can understand the story just fine with them. I like the different point of views, as you can know the character's thoughts at important points of the story with them. I hope to read the next chapter soon. :)
Dragonskyt chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Love the ''Great Fairy Navi'' idea.
Dragonskyt chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Except for some grammar issues and misspelled names, the story is great.
KinZer0 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Whats going on with midna at this point. Id assume she's having her own problems
zack1616 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Really good chapter :0 cant wait for the next!
Maltrazz chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
A very nice chapter. Always a good twist when the 'benevolent overseer' turns out to be more of a manipulative puppeteer. And the OoT character cameos was a nice touch. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Maybe a should write a LoZ story myself, in the meantime?

Looking forward to more,
Maltrazz
ANon chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
fucking goddesses
so spoiled that just because things don't go their way the ughhhh
love the story so far
hope to see more
ElektrikRage chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Good to see this continued! I liked the parts with Navi and Saria(Farore), a very nice touch of worldbuilding, methinks. Speaking of world building, how does Majora's Mask fit in to the cycle? Is it tied in to Ocarina of Time?

Please continue with the awesomeness.
Pudding Dragon chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
So that's where Navi went...I always wondered.
zack1616 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Pretty good story :3 looking forward to the updates.