Reviews for Damn the consequences
cdflamingspider chapter 3 . 6/14
can you write more chapter i like see how it will end?
Blakwind chapter 3 . 4/13
This is A great fic and I would love to see more the characters actually feel like people with personality instead of cardboard cutouts and its A shame it has not been updated for so long still I wait with great hope this will someday be continued for this is one of my favorite Zelda fics to date.
CeleneBloodmoon chapter 1 . 3/17
Keep up the great work.
MalignantSorrow chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
I hope you update this story at some point in time! I'd love to read more!
zack1616 chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
I need an update ;-; /3
Silent Roar chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
And yet another chapter delivers as well as expected; so very fulfilling, just like the last. You really have quite the story going here. I'm rivetted. Looking forward to more, whenever the time comes...
Silent Roar chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
Quite the imaginative inclusions of both Navi and having Saria play as an apparition of Farore. Makes alot of sense, really. And best of all, you didn't just inject these characters; you made their inclusion seem... possible, believable, and best of all: interesting.

All in all, a very good chapter. Sure, there were typos here and there, but so what! Onto the next!
Silent Roar chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Oh, the drama. Look at that newfound resolve he has. Good. It's about time Link considers his own aspirations and pursues them with the same tenacity as his seemingly unshakable fated ones.

Anyway, in response to your closing author's note:

You are your own person; you don't need to apologize for what you write. It's fiction, after all; if people are upset with it, that's their problem... even if you intend what you write to be upsetting. If they're so aggrivated, they can chose not to read it. I, for one, rather enjoyed Zelda being denied. Her disbelief flowing into a moment of uncontrolled anger leading to her lashing out at the one she believes to be at fault just shows that she's not the perfect, prim, proper lady everyone expects her to be. It humanizes her, even if - as I got the feeling - you were alluding to her lust and love for the hero not being borne of her own experiences with and of him, but of the will of the goddesses.

Still, I must say I am in firm disagreement with your assessment that Link and Zelda are eternally bound(well, romantically anyway); the notion that they are, after the credits roll for each game, soon to couple and produce the next generation that would herald future bearers of the Triforce pieces seems illogical to me. I mean, if that were the case, those of the hero's bloodline would be living the life of royalty. Unless you are saying they would be bastard children(at least the ones with Link's visage), destined to be cast out by Zelda herself in an act of cruelty - cruelty she has never displayed in canon.

The only time I could agree that Zelda and Link got down and dirty postgame was in their Skyward Sword incarnations. It was rather - painfully so - obvious how they regarded each other. The choices offered in dialogue with Zelda at the very beginning of the game, her responses, the whole original purpose of his departure from Skyloft to the unknown and dangerous world below - all of it was for her. So, you Zelda/Link fans, you get one point there.

One could argue that Tetra and Link were pretty close, as in romantically, in Wind Waker as well, but I would say they fell short of such a bond, and if being side-by-side in a quest to save the world equalled being in love with someone, then Midna's duration in proximity to Link would be a more compelling case... not that I am fully onboard with the idea that Link was in love with Midna or she in love with him, either. Call me a skeptic, but I'll reply I'm a realist. I have my own thoughts on those two.

All I'll say to that, as it's going further off topic is in regards to their parting - the biggest 'piece of evidence' Midna/Link fans point to. People can weep due to the knowledge they won't be seeing a friend again the same way they'd cry over not seeing a lover again. Losing someone you have a bond with is painful; it's just a fact of life. I've looked upon family members and friends that were about to pass on due to illness or as the result of fatal accident and let me tell you: tears don't fall only when a possible romance is denied. Pain of loss is pain of loss.

ANYWAY, my ranting is over... for now. Enjoying the story, hope you don't drop it into incompletion hell. Cheers.
Layla MT chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Wow wow que interesante ENLACE tu puedes! Que se rompa el ciclo! Porfavor continúa está interesante! Saludos
HellgateLegionLord chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
And someone isn't making a game based off this story, why? Oh, that's right, cause nintendumb thinks that rehashing the same shit, over and over again, is cool. Don't get me wrong. They make great games...once in a while, but it seems that they are getting lazier and lazier with the story of each game they make.
Emperor Of Time chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Had To Come Back And Read This Beautiful Story. Of Course Link And Midna Belong To Eachother. The Whole Point Of Twilight Princess Was To Make Fans Want More. Anyone With A Heart Knows Zelda Doesn't Deserve Him. After all he and Midna went through together .
Emperor Of Time chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
Waited Soo Long For This :'(
Surasa The Red chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
Wow. This is amazing. Definitely worth the wait.
navydivea chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Has been great so far, just wish to see more at a faster rate. Not sure if your if your using Fi yet or just his bond with the sword and having Navi be the great fairy was a great touch.
Deadlydemon chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Beautifully written íve never seen anything like it before I'm begging for more again it's masterfully written I love it
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »