Reviews for Height problem (Zelda)
EmeraldBeastSlayer chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
I just love this, mixing in the smash character with a Japanese lifestyle makes this a lovable fanfic keep on writing. And bit just for this story but make other loz fanfic like this i wish i would read more Japanese AU for LOZ
CheshireLoki chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Wow! you took forever to update this! but the update is worth it to me after reading. when do you add the lemons and confessions with those three?
Child of Thanatos chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
have you abandon this story?
ShitpostReviewer chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Rest In Pepe Zack

Child of Thanatos chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
The sword fight? Well it has to be link and Ichigo (bleach) I mean there the 2 strongest sword fighters
Majin-kun chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
You have listened to my prayers ahead of time, my benevolent god. I heed you bidding from now on. Nothing more amusing to read than incest in a harem situation. The sibling tends to have an absurd advantage over her rivals yet throws it away by hesitating due to modern social morals.
Anyway...a bit of advice and maybe some requests. First "BlondeFemale" while "BlondMale"...that extra e makes a difference.
Anyway...for the request...please don't pair up with Zelda if she no longer has feelings for Link. I'd rather not have to go through experience something other than one of my favorite all time favorite pairings...ZeLink. It's like having to read KibaHina or something...*gags*
It's quite irrelevant since the mains are Link&Midna&Samus...but seeing as you are already pairing a lot of characters together I can hope.
There are some noticeable errors in the story...but the only one I would request for you to correct is the writing "bothers" instead of "brother's".

And lastly...I think Samus Aran and Link Aran sound WAY better than Miyamoto.

I'll follow for now but if you keep it will definitely get a favorite out of me.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Very nice idea and love the addition of Samus. I can see Link suffers a case of Edward Elric syndrome...must be a slight annoyance when they compare him to those titanic beauties. It was a great introductory chapter...even if I did dislike the fact that I had no context whatsoever to work with.
Anyway...this is a weird(not uncommon admittedly) pleasure of mine...but will there be incest or at least a one-sided romantic affection on Samus's side toward Link? I always enjoyed the rare pairing of LinkxSamus...and this Samus is a bit more like her original self...quiet, calculative and seemingly cold. She's very charismatic in most stories so I like this portrayal of her. Reminds me of Ayaka Kagari-san from Witchcraft Works.
delax chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Very fun set up here, makes me want more!

On the criticism side, I did see typos, enough to notice.
Though I would need to go through it again to point them out...
Can't recall particularly any earthshaking ones. :P

Anyway, looking forward to continuation!
RageMuffinz chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
I... I seem to be at a loss for words after I read the second chapter. I absolutely love the thought of Samus and Link being together. Or Midna and Link. Wait, is this supposed to be a Harem?! Have I been so blind?! Perhaps... But seriously, is this a Harem or what? Also I am fucking thrilled that you are back. Seriously, I sat here about to read Lone Wolf and I was like" No way he's back! Could it really be?!" Loe and behold you really are. *Whispers* I love you...
P.S that got awkward...
KeepitGoing chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Its cute something i would continue to read\
Archer17 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
that was vary good righting in my opinion.
Power Taco chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awaiting more
navydivea chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Not really one for crossover but its well written and seems interesting, hope you pick it up again.
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is awesome! I love how this is going! I get the feeling this is going to be pretty sweet! Hope you update some time in the future, and good luck!
IDK98390 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Amazing. I for one would like to see another chapter. I don't know whether or not you'll make this a harem but I see potential for it going either way.