Reviews for Happy Birthday Hermione
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
"For Hermione - A great hero for the little girls in the world. Happy Birthday."

Aww, that line really touched me. Hero, she is indeed. I love Hermione so much. It may sound strange but that line made me cry.

I love the how Harry gave her the gift, and the gift itself too. Simple but meaningful.

I know it's December now, and Hermione's already 31 but I'd still like to greet her -

Happy birthday, Hermione, and Merry Christmas. :)
The Hermit chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I think that I would hate for anyone to treat me in such a horrid way and if given a present in the afternoon by someone I thought had forgotten my birthday I would assume they had had to be reminded and had just returned from a hasty shopping trip. To give a birthday wish or present late in the day can only be justified by people who were not able to see the birthday person earlier. What good is it to wish a person a happy birthday after most of it has been spent by that person feeling miserable and forgotten. To do that to someone simply shows a form of cruelty, there can be no other reason for such callous act.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
that was absolutely adorable! fantastic job
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
printing...
TheHard chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Uff, i've nothing to say this time :)... nice!

thanks
Zonko chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
What a sweet story! I love how you write Harry and Hermione. You keep them both in character, but you still explore parts of their relationship that we don't always get to see in the books.
bobsaqqara chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was very sweet! Thank you for writing it.

Seeing that a number of reviewers have left very cleaver “happy faces” in their reviews, I thought I’d give it a try…then I realized that I suck at “happy faces” and decided not to attempt one. So I’ll just tell you that you made me smile.

Thank you again. -Bob
moosecake chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Hey... its Ava (stripey, lol)

Uhmm... I absolutely love the was you portray Hermione's feelings... I just love everything in general, and I'm talking about the other ones I read too. Keep writing, and I'll keep reviewing.. lol

*adds to fav authors*
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
once again, aww...lol. nice job was again. i love fluff, even if it is subtle. -leah
Duke chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
O O

\_/

Meh. Thats supposed to be a rather big (albeit somewhat crude) smile. Which is supposed to represent the one I'm wearing at the moment (minus the crude part, thank you).

GREAT STORY. I love the way you portray Hary & Hermione.
Zelren chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Another sweet ficlet.

I love these so much

Have you thought about another couple though?

Maybe you could write one with other people instead of Harry and Hermione?

_

Zel
Chewy gooDNESS chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Aww. So sweet. :D
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
That's so sweet! I love Harry!
HyacinthMacaw chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Hehehe. You've been thoroughly converted to HPdom, Nance. You're even writing the fics now. Loved this ficlet...sweet foofy goodness! Nice to see Harry being thoughtful, rather than just dragging Hermione along in crazy schemes. Heehee. Just the right hint of H/Hness to spice it up, too, and good depiction of that lovely teenage awkwardness. You must write more, or I will have Snape give you detention.
coconut-ice22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
arrr how sweet! come on some one give the aouthor their prize now! this is really sweet! one thing though wat about her perents?