Reviews for Make My Heart Beat
BrittanaLove93 chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
Finally my heart is okay again. Although it's been hurt for so long now that idk what to do with it. Damn dude you nailed so much with this story :)
BrittanaLove93 chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
Whattt? I didn't read this to finally know that they are not together. I will never read this if I have known since the beginning! My heart hurts a lot already but I keep reading it in hope... sigh
BrittanaLove93 chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
Wowwq this chapter hurts me so bad. Why after they make love whyyy?
BrittanaLove93 chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Wowww now I kinda know Quinn's power, but what is Santana and Puck? But still sounds awesome!
burglover421 chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
will there be a sequel?
Minduba chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
I need your new fanfic And I need NOW haha *-*
Minduba chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
OMG. Now is the perfect Ending. I cried like a crazy.

English is not your first language too?

Of course you should. I love your writting and for me it is so easy for read. So you have to.

Kisses

Ps: I posted this same review in first chapter but was the wrong place now in the right place. So here I am LOL. Sorry
Minduba chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
OMG. Now is the perfect Ending. I cried like a crazy.

English is not your first language too?

Kisses
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Yay, happy ending!
laraglee chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
awww...Great chapter and great story :) happy with this ending you are the best :)
laraglee chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
Hi, Love this story and I liked this chapter but :(:( I know is so cliche but I really want to see Brittana end together :) hope you can make another chapter :):)
Solo glee chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
OMG NOOO PLEASE BRIT AND SANTANA together
hugablebear chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Please finish it with them together. I feel like they need eachother
Haley chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Please add another chapter with Brittana ending up together because I don't like this ending.
FJ07 chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Are you serious! All the story was about Santana probably changing into mortal because of the love of Britt and now in the last chapter when Britt tell her she wants her, she run away? and for good? Not even trying to get back together and maybe became mortal or just simple be with Britt now that she accept her! She let her go! are you kidding!
Obviously I want a final with Santana and Brittany together not Santana stalking Britt and Britt with someone else!