Reviews for Make My Heart Beat
Minduba chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
I need your new fanfic And I need NOW haha *-*
Minduba chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
OMG. Now is the perfect Ending. I cried like a crazy.

English is not your first language too?

Of course you should. I love your writting and for me it is so easy for read. So you have to.

Kisses

Ps: I posted this same review in first chapter but was the wrong place now in the right place. So here I am LOL. Sorry
Minduba chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
OMG. Now is the perfect Ending. I cried like a crazy.

English is not your first language too?

Kisses
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Yay, happy ending!
laraglee chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
awww...Great chapter and great story :) happy with this ending you are the best :)
laraglee chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
Hi, Love this story and I liked this chapter but :(:( I know is so cliche but I really want to see Brittana end together :) hope you can make another chapter :):)
Solo glee chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
OMG NOOO PLEASE BRIT AND SANTANA together
hugablebear chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Please finish it with them together. I feel like they need eachother
Haley chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Please add another chapter with Brittana ending up together because I don't like this ending.
FJ07 chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Are you serious! All the story was about Santana probably changing into mortal because of the love of Britt and now in the last chapter when Britt tell her she wants her, she run away? and for good? Not even trying to get back together and maybe became mortal or just simple be with Britt now that she accept her! She let her go! are you kidding!
Obviously I want a final with Santana and Brittany together not Santana stalking Britt and Britt with someone else!
ichigo111981 chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
I'm glad I skip to the last chapter, now that I know how bad the ending is I won't have to read through the whole story and then be depress at the end.
Minduba chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
No. I'm not read all this story and wait a long time for this capter for don't see brittana end together.
Okay I'm new here and I'm sorry for my bad english because it's not my first language.
But came on This is bad thing. Actually it is a perfect end 'cause made me cry but not for Brittana. They have to be together like forever. It's Brittana.
I will understand if you didn't change this but it's really sad girl :'(
That was a shock. When a red the last line I was like "You can be serius. Whathell"

Okay I will stop. Sorry If I say something wrong or offencive. Bye Bye )

PS: I love all your stories.
Stranger chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Please put Brittana together. That ending literally made me cry.
evilDD34 chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Oh please another chapter! BRITTANA IS THE ULTIMATE END GAME! It can not end like this.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2014