Reviews for The Bonding Rings
Azrael Jinsei chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Please write more soon. Thank you
Thorilian chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Aww, more please, perhaps slytherin house could rally together to defend their head of house and his new husband, with some tasteful pranks against the bigots and judgemental arses of the other houses.
Riikee chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Please continue! Maybe a bit more slowly. I was laughing so hard
Mie Mie chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
This is a interesting beginning and storyline, just a bit fast with the story. Slow down the events a bit and enjoy the ride more. Update soon please.
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
brilliant, continue plz?
ps merlin's nose hair? hysterical!
lilyflower101 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
aww family moment. Ron you heartless/diskless/balless jealous little bitch! more please. :)
metamorphstorm chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Great story so far! I'm enjoying the plot a lot - I love stories in which Snape and Harry bond! I like that Snape seemed to want it - it kind of seems that he handed Harry that ring on purpose, because it seems a bit strange that someone as paranoid as Snape would forget the rings bond people when that's what the conversation is all about.

One thing, though - after each paragraph, if you double-space, your chapters will be much easier to read. (The site will take a double-space and make it a single, so it won't look weird when it's posted.) :)
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I found the two chapters quite amusing (I do hope that humor was the main intent) and got a good laugh. Too bad Harry had Ron turn on him. Thank you for sharing.
torchil chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Ron is a git. :( Can't wait for more though. Interesting so far. It was amusing how Dumbledore announced it to the whole great hall.
Katty Riddle chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
OIY! CONTINUE! I wanna know what happens next! PLEASE!
torchil chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is adorable. Can't wait for another chapter.
The Archeologist 055 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013