Reviews for Sex Thoughts
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
first off I love the way you put both nezumi and shion as a seme and uke In different situations
and the dialogue was amazingly sexy and I feel was totally fit for shin and nezumi
sooooo good and cuuuute
catspats31 chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling only, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You should remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like WattPad.
Valmona chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Ahahaha it's so cute :D Poor Nezumi :D. It was really refreshing to read the fic in their POVs, thank you!
Pouika chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Sympa your 4 points of vue thank you
AnnaLiaDream chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
OMG the only thing Shion did was to faint XD And Even in these situations they are fighting :D
Gazerock19 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Lmao I can't even xD this was really good :D Wayyyy toooo good 3
Ceci chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That was absolutely amazing although waaay too short for my liking ;) And it's so cute how each time it ends with Shion fainting lol
ashyartemispotozuko chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Omg this was great. I loved it. Some grammar errors but you warned english wasn't your first language. But i loved it. A. i hope u write more.
thecoldforest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
wow. There no other words for this...and I mean it in a good way
Chibimonkeyking chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
HAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD Poor Nezumi! X'D At this rate, never of them will have a sex life.
This was really funny and really cute.
Yuneyn chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
God you're killing me that was so awesome
Bet I looked quite ridiculous reading this in the train with a stupid smile on my face :p
Thanks for the nice sexy times!