Reviews for Just Another New York City Holiday Romance
I love this so much, I hope one day you can write another amazing brittana fic :)
writtingaboutsantana chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
The ending was so freaking cute, I almost can't stand it (in a good way :)
writtingaboutsantana chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I hardly ever review the first chapter of any story, but I'm hooked. It's like the perfect mix of Gossip girl with Glee. The only thing I was a little iffy about was the fact that Rachel was a Royal, but I'm sure once I read on it'll be great. I love it so far :)
Minduba chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I blame britt's friends.
Bsincerely chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
SO CUTE! Loved this story!
Bsincerely chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
awwwwwwww, this chapter was sooooooo cute!
Bsincerely chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
This made me want to cry for Santana :( ... but I totally understand where Britt is coming from just not the way she said it :/
silvi1821 chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Omg I cannot believe I barely found this story! It was definitely one of the best I have read so far! I loved everything. I kinda wish I had reviewed every chapter because there's so much I want to write about but I couldn't stop reading haha. But I loved all the characters! Especially how charming Santana was! And the relationships they all had. It was nice. And the fact that you added Faberry just made it better. just wow thank you for writing such an amazing story! You made my day. I can't wait for your next one!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
That was an amazing story. Just want to let you know Im 22 and have had a proposition from an 18 year old recently that I was completely ready to turn down until I read this story because... you never know. YOLO!
APOV17 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
just starting reading this and had so many similarity to it like kurt asking britt for what he should get and choosing the opposite of what she said and seb. always bringing the conversation back to him and britt calling Blaine Blainey-kins

cause my mom's like kurt and seb. and i call my brother sammikins

dont know why but i had to write this
Glee4ever123 chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
I'm so sad this is over. It was a very cute great fic. I hope we get another long fic from you. I'm a huge fan of your fics so please keep writing and giving us new wonderful fics. You should write a gender swap brittana fic. With a make Britt or something. Them in high school. If love to read your writing if that.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Oh my god one of my favourite ending lines about green arrow :)
mg07 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
this is one of my favorites stories! I was wating for that epiloge for so long! thank God you post! good chater, if there any suggestion maybe you could do a sequel or a another story as good as this one :)
Lauren H 91 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Everything I could ever want in an epilogue! Loved every part of it!
ZooGleek chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
I love this story! You did a great job. Can't wait for you're next story