Reviews for Stars Are Silent
Wandian chapter 11 . 3/30
OMG! When I read the 11th chapter I was really mad; it was getting over and I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
Shadowflame77 chapter 11 . 1/28

Have to say, I loved your story, it was very well written and despite me usually getting a red hot head and wanting to hide elsewhere reading lemons yours were... just perfect!

I loved each chapter and it was so heart warming... Awwwwwwe... *sighs*

Not sure about Wanda changing her name, but it fits perectly into your story, so I like it!

And I had to laugh so much over the "group manual" - that was fantastic!

So again - thanks for writing! *bows* :)
Shadowflame77 chapter 1 . 1/27
Hi, I'm Shadowflame from Germany and I'm new to "The Host", just discovered it this month and have already read the Book several times... :)

I like this chapter very much, I really can see Jared doing this!

I'm looking forward to your next chapters... will love the Ian / Wanda stuff even more!

Thanks for writing!
irishdancingvamp chapter 11 . 1/24
That was beautifully done. I loved it.
bookwurm247 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Loved it! _
joannacamilley chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
I am completely in love with this fanfic! You did an amazing job! I just love those to together.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Very sweet! I liked the pseudo marriage
kselzer chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Aww, loved the ending. A great story all around.
Lestine T chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
mindymb83 chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I love the story you wrote... not so much the change of name though... anyway you are a great writer!
Alice chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
oh god amazing and adorable !
lili.h.raikova chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
that was soooooooo hot :) i love your story - the one thing missing from the original books :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
So, I finally took the time to read this great story. I wish I'd done it earlier, but I cant find a way to organize my time, it's hopeless. But I really wish I'd done this before because I really loved every word. Even that chapter with Jared that me feel so sad!
This story is great, I mean it.

I just haven't understand yet why the name "Stars are Silent", which is a very beautiful name, but I don't get how it connects. Anyway, it's a nice and poetic name. By the way, I thought your idea to change Wanda's name very good! Elysia O'Shea is magnificent like her.

See you around, my friend.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
I've always had trouble finding lemons (or hentai? I'm not sure what's the name) that I really like. I often think they are too blunt, vulgar and even naive. But not yours. Your scenes have the right amount of passion and they are romantic but realistic at the same time. Plus, the way you describe things are very skillful. I wrote a sex scene once and it's a challenge to do it without using certain words that would totally blow the beauty of it. Kudos.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
That's one of the things I like about your story: it's very romantic, but it's also realistic. I mean, of course they would be very tired after all the "adventures".