Reviews for Stars Are Silent
This was the best lemon/fluff story I have seen about these two! I loved it, you should totally write more.
ginny.Pottr1993 chapter 11 . 1/4
Thanks for such a great story! It really did the books justice!
ginny.Pottr1993 chapter 8 . 1/4
Wow this is such a great story and I love the way you've written it! Great job!
Wandian chapter 11 . 3/30/2015
OMG! When I read the 11th chapter I was really mad; it was getting over and I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
Shadowflame77 chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Done!

Have to say, I loved your story, it was very well written and despite me usually getting a red hot head and wanting to hide elsewhere reading lemons yours were... just perfect!

I loved each chapter and it was so heart warming... Awwwwwwe... *sighs*

Not sure about Wanda changing her name, but it fits perectly into your story, so I like it!

And I had to laugh so much over the "group manual" - that was fantastic!

So again - thanks for writing! *bows* :)
Shadowflame77 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Hi, I'm Shadowflame from Germany and I'm new to "The Host", just discovered it this month and have already read the Book several times... :)

I like this chapter very much, I really can see Jared doing this!

I'm looking forward to your next chapters... will love the Ian / Wanda stuff even more!

Thanks for writing!
irishdancingvamp chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
That was beautifully done. I loved it.
bookwurm247 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Loved it! _
joannacamilley chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
I am completely in love with this fanfic! You did an amazing job! I just love those to together.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Very sweet! I liked the pseudo marriage
kselzer chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Aww, loved the ending. A great story all around.
Lestine T chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
That.
Was.
Freaking.
Amazing.
mindymb83 chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I love the story you wrote... not so much the change of name though... anyway you are a great writer!
Alice chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
oh god amazing and adorable !
lili.h.raikova chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
that was soooooooo hot :) i love your story - the one thing missing from the original books :)