Reviews for Running Into Trouble
mfaerie32 chapter 34 . 5/28
I don't remember if that was canon in the books...that Marcus was being emotionally tied to Aro because of the death of his wife...but if so, why wouldn't everyone else, who apparently know about it, tell him that he wasn't there of his own free will?
mfaerie32 chapter 32 . 5/28
Sounds weird...but I'm happy you had her attack those men. It's good to know that she's not perfect & doesn't have good control yet. I would have like to see her emotions a bit over the place, but the fact that she craves human blood is good.
mfaerie32 chapter 31 . 5/28
Mmmm, I thought she was going to hunt animals like Jasper. I'm curious if her attacking the 2 men was by instinct or choice.
mfaerie32 chapter 29 . 5/28
Bella would need to practice using her shield. She didn't even know she had a power..she wouldn't be able to use it perfectly on the first try. (
mfaerie32 chapter 22 . 5/28
I was so hoping she wouldn't be a perfect newborn. ( I also think that their getting married & her declaration of love is quite rushed. His I can understand...he's been watching over her for a while, but she's JUST recognized him as her mate...she really knows nothing about him really, just that he's attractive, an empath & was in the civil war. I also feel like Eddie gave in way to easy with the way he's been following her for so long. I think he has something planned.
celajwhitney chapter 27 . 5/21
good to see billy had some honor after his horrible excuse for a son signed bella's death warrant for not picking him! is seth going to be the new alpha now?
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 39 . 5/2
Awesome story! You Totally Rocked It
angelaroberts202 chapter 10 . 3/20
Lol why is Jasper calling himself Bella's boyfriend?
angelaroberts202 chapter 9 . 3/20
Ugh. Why is she always a damsel in distress? It's so cringeworthy
angelaroberts202 chapter 3 . 3/20
I'm going to die if he shows up at her house anyway
angelaroberts202 chapter 2 . 3/20
I'm in love with this story already!
Diiawb2 chapter 39 . 1/25
Another terrific story! Moving on to your next! 3
andrewpine chapter 38 . 1/18
Love this bad ass Bella.
andrewpine chapter 35 . 1/18
Should have killed him and freed Renata from his cruelty.
andrewpine chapter 33 . 1/18
Well,well it seems not only does Eddie need to die but also his mate they need to take care of Aro just so he can't keep coming back and bugging them in the future.