Reviews for IDEAS
Channe chapter 1 . 8/10
That would be a great fanfic
Ankita chapter 2 . 6/29
Hey ! I wanted to make request . If you could write a story on Ghost Town : Enough is Enough in "IDEAS" it would be great.
PotterFan1990 chapter 3 . 3/5
All 3 of these are good. I'd like to see the 2nd one become a full story
fallondyson chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON
Matt chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
LOVE ALL 3 Ideas! Would love to see all of them written.
alice22 chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
I really enjoyed all 3 but especially this one and would love to see the story in the future.
Saissa chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
So a X-over between HP and Percy Jackson? This could work.
Saissa chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
for this idea, I vaguely remember a reality show where teenagers (and possibly pre-teens) were dropped into an old western ghost town and they had to survive for several days. It was kind of like Survivor for teens only it set in an old mid west ghost town. Cant remember any details, but I do remember watching a few episodes.
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
First chapter? these are just ideas, right?
fallondyson chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
PLEASE UPDATE ON THE STORIES OF 1 & 3 PLEASE!
hum4etgail chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
I would like to see this story continued. It has a great base that already shows a great story.
yngoldfogee chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
I'm glad I don't have to select a story to continue. I enjoyed reading all four first chapters and am looking forward to the stories that arise from them.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Notes and letters are not allowed to be used as chapters, please remove them at once. You're a good writer, but please heed the rules. Otherwise, I will report you.
phoebe.willow chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I love all your ideas for a story. I hope you write all 4 stories. I hope i can read your stories soon. I love your stories. You write top stories please don't stop to write stories. You are a top author.
Mike.Delphi chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Dude, Accidents happen. Thanks for letting us KNOW. I hope you've gotten everything all fixed.

Blessed Be.