Reviews for IDEAS
alice22 chapter 3 . 5/15
I really enjoyed all 3 but especially this one and would love to see the story in the future.
Saissa chapter 3 . 4/15
So a X-over between HP and Percy Jackson? This could work.
Saissa chapter 2 . 4/15
for this idea, I vaguely remember a reality show where teenagers (and possibly pre-teens) were dropped into an old western ghost town and they had to survive for several days. It was kind of like Survivor for teens only it set in an old mid west ghost town. Cant remember any details, but I do remember watching a few episodes.
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/15
First chapter? these are just ideas, right?
fallondyson chapter 3 . 3/31
PLEASE UPDATE ON THE STORIES OF 1 & 3 PLEASE!
hum4etgail chapter 4 . 3/19
I would like to see this story continued. It has a great base that already shows a great story.
yngoldfogee chapter 4 . 3/15
I'm glad I don't have to select a story to continue. I enjoyed reading all four first chapters and am looking forward to the stories that arise from them.
Notes and letters are not allowed to be used as chapters, please remove them at once. You're a good writer, but please heed the rules. Otherwise, I will report you.
phoebe.willow chapter 4 . 2/27
I love all your ideas for a story. I hope you write all 4 stories. I hope i can read your stories soon. I love your stories. You write top stories please don't stop to write stories. You are a top author.
Mike.Delphi chapter 6 . 2/13
Dude, Accidents happen. Thanks for letting us KNOW. I hope you've gotten everything all fixed.

Blessed Be.

Mike.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 6 . 2/11
sorry to hear that stormy, hope you get back online soon!
Pathseekerme chapter 2 . 2/11
Wow! I love it! I think this would be a fantastic story and I would love to see you do something with it!
Rainbow2007 chapter 6 . 2/10
Stormy, don't you hate that. My husband done the same thing to my computer. If I had a dog house he would have been in it. I homeschool so lost about three month of stuff.
dark2160 chapter 6 . 2/10
Sorry for what happened to your computer and can't wait till you update again!
noreenklose chapter 6 . 2/9
Sorry to read of your troubles.
I hope you're up and running soonest!
KUTGW,