Reviews for A Stone King
Niki Maweird chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Aww! This is so cute! I am really happy that the Judo smut was just a joke. I was so shocked to read that after this wonderful heartwarming story about friendship between the two characters I love the most from Labyrinth. But what kind of sick mind would seriously come up with Judo smut anyways?
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Judo! What an evil idea! Laughed my butt off. Glad for Jareth's sake you didn't care out the threat. Given the pairings to which fandom has subjected poor Jareth, it's a wonder he doesn't spend his time curled up in the fetal position screaming "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

The actual story was very sweet. Ludo doesn't get much attention so it was nice for him to have his own story.
auctavia1228 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Whew. Damn, am I glad you didn't write a story about Jareth and Ludo getting it on. I am more than all set with reading that, thank you very much. I guess that also goes for reading anything about Jareth and Hoggle. Ah, no thanks. I may be kinky and into some weird shit, but even I have my limits. But I did enjoy your little story. It was a very nice read. You don't get to read enough stuff about poor Ludo.
AtharinaTheFae chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
"Judo smut"? Oh, eeeewwww. Thanks for the warning, though. Will NOT be reading you again.,
alegriavida chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love you. Oh my God I can't believe you actually wrote it.