Reviews for Funny Little Scars
I love brotherly fluff
Handsome you spelled it wrong but great job it's amazing
godisgood500 chapter 1 . 6/3
u said t-shits
Can you please write a part three to this? I love the storyline so much and your great at writing it!
queenlaur chapter 16 . 3/5
Oh that is cool! Jack's first friends are Ghouls, and Halloween spirits, that actually enplanes a lot. The Guardians wouldn't happen to meet these friends, would they? That would be one interesting story!
Aphrodite433 chapter 40 . 2/16
I was afraid that this would happen. I'm afraid that my favourite fandom is dying.
PlaidOtaku chapter 28 . 12/15/2015
Possibly my favorite chapter
Amarin Rose chapter 40 . 12/9/2015
Well, I won't say I'm not sad you won't be writing anymore ROTG, you've got a good handle on the characters and I like your sense of humor. Jack and that albino joey was a very cute image, and I adored the Shoe Saga and Pesky Karma. I will say that I'm most disappointed not to get to read the rest of the Memories, and I think the curiosity might lead me cat-wards (if you know what I mean) about how they plan to solve Blizzard Season, but I personally know about trying to write when your interest in that fandom as dried up, so I hope someone does decide to adopt one or two, and thanks for sharing to begin with!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Aww~ What A Happy Ending... Kinda. I Figured The Scars On His Back Would Probably Be From Before He Died, But I Didn't Think He Would Be So Nonchalant About Them. Though, I Kinda Like It. & I Love How Tooth Was Confused & Nearly Freaking Out While North Wasn't All That Surprised. Very Believable. XD
corJ6172 chapter 40 . 11/6/2015
Thank you for the stories you have written, they were all amazing and made me laugh and cry, you did an amazing job.
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
I really love the story, but the chapters are skipping around. I'm not saying that this is crap or anything, because it is so amazing, but I got very confused about what I was reading. Like, Jack was in Los Angeles in chapter 10, but in Burgess at chapter 11. So, could you please organize the stories, so they play out nicely?
DayLightDove chapter 40 . 11/4/2015
I'm sorry to see you end this, for I love this story, but I can't control what you do. I must say, Blizzard Season was probably my favorite one shot! I'm curious as to whether or not your going to continue it in another way. If not, I'd be happy to continue it for you. Of course that is up to you!
Anywho, good luck with you're future stories! :D
Anony mouse101 chapter 40 . 11/4/2015
I really enjoyed your stories and am sad you won't be updating anymore. But I understand and respect your choice
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 40 . 11/4/2015
Sad this won't have anymore but really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for this awesome collection of stories. Just two questions
you delete this or will you keep this up so we can come back and read it?
and we requested (like prompt) would you do like a one shot to finish one of the stories on here that doesn't have a conclusion?
Again loved reading this thank you for sharing it with us :)
The Waunderer chapter 40 . 11/3/2015
Thanks for all the stories they were very enjoyable and I wish you luck with your future endeavors