Reviews for Funny Little Scars
I just have to say this, I've spent the last two days reading all of Funny scars and I'm thouroughly impressed. It is such a beautiful story, and thank you for writing all that you could. I've never had a story make me smile as much as this one, so thank you. Good luck on your other stories!
Hewoe chapter 3 . 2/5
Is the second word in your name a refrence too edgar and ellen?
ShotenBookstore chapter 6 . 2/1
HEY MAYBE MAKE IT SNOW HERE IT'S WINTER NOT FALL GOD WHY IS IT 70 DEGREES
Anoneme chapter 30 . 1/26
This fic is amazing X'D
Guest chapter 28 . 8/16/2016
I love brotherly fluff
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Handsome you spelled it wrong but great job it's amazing
godisgood500 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
u said t-shits
Guest chapter 28 . 5/2/2016
Can you please write a part three to this? I love the storyline so much and your great at writing it!
queenlaur chapter 16 . 3/5/2016
Oh that is cool! Jack's first friends are Ghouls, and Halloween spirits, that actually enplanes a lot. The Guardians wouldn't happen to meet these friends, would they? That would be one interesting story!
Aphrodite433 chapter 40 . 2/16/2016
I was afraid that this would happen. I'm afraid that my favourite fandom is dying.
PlaidOtaku chapter 28 . 12/15/2015
Possibly my favorite chapter
Amarin Rose chapter 40 . 12/9/2015
Well, I won't say I'm not sad you won't be writing anymore ROTG, you've got a good handle on the characters and I like your sense of humor. Jack and that albino joey was a very cute image, and I adored the Shoe Saga and Pesky Karma. I will say that I'm most disappointed not to get to read the rest of the Memories, and I think the curiosity might lead me cat-wards (if you know what I mean) about how they plan to solve Blizzard Season, but I personally know about trying to write when your interest in that fandom as dried up, so I hope someone does decide to adopt one or two, and thanks for sharing to begin with!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Aww~ What A Happy Ending... Kinda. I Figured The Scars On His Back Would Probably Be From Before He Died, But I Didn't Think He Would Be So Nonchalant About Them. Though, I Kinda Like It. & I Love How Tooth Was Confused & Nearly Freaking Out While North Wasn't All That Surprised. Very Believable. XD
AdrianJohnston chapter 40 . 11/6/2015
Thank you for the stories you have written, they were all amazing and made me laugh and cry, you did an amazing job.
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
I really love the story, but the chapters are skipping around. I'm not saying that this is crap or anything, because it is so amazing, but I got very confused about what I was reading. Like, Jack was in Los Angeles in chapter 10, but in Burgess at chapter 11. So, could you please organize the stories, so they play out nicely?