Reviews for Funny Little Scars
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/19
Aww~ What A Happy Ending... Kinda. I Figured The Scars On His Back Would Probably Be From Before He Died, But I Didn't Think He Would Be So Nonchalant About Them. Though, I Kinda Like It. & I Love How Tooth Was Confused & Nearly Freaking Out While North Wasn't All That Surprised. Very Believable. XD
corJ6172 chapter 40 . 11/6
Thank you for the stories you have written, they were all amazing and made me laugh and cry, you did an amazing job.
Nuzma11 chapter 11 . 11/5
I really love the story, but the chapters are skipping around. I'm not saying that this is crap or anything, because it is so amazing, but I got very confused about what I was reading. Like, Jack was in Los Angeles in chapter 10, but in Burgess at chapter 11. So, could you please organize the stories, so they play out nicely?
DayLightDove chapter 40 . 11/4
I'm sorry to see you end this, for I love this story, but I can't control what you do. I must say, Blizzard Season was probably my favorite one shot! I'm curious as to whether or not your going to continue it in another way. If not, I'd be happy to continue it for you. Of course that is up to you!
Anywho, good luck with you're future stories! :D
Anony mouse101 chapter 40 . 11/4
I really enjoyed your stories and am sad you won't be updating anymore. But I understand and respect your choice
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 40 . 11/4
Sad this won't have anymore but really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for this awesome collection of stories. Just two questions
you delete this or will you keep this up so we can come back and read it?
and we requested (like prompt) would you do like a one shot to finish one of the stories on here that doesn't have a conclusion?
Again loved reading this thank you for sharing it with us :)
The Waunderer chapter 40 . 11/3
Thanks for all the stories they were very enjoyable and I wish you luck with your future endeavors
Pleeaassee update! Love this story!
Kentario chapter 12 . 7/30
Shapeshift to a little fox? Yeeesssssss… I hope I'll see it come back sometime, that was cute.
I know Yittish, but I don't know Yertish sorry. They seem slightly similar in sounds and conjunctures though, besides you could just make up what they're saying. By the way, I love your work. It's amazing.
LunarCatNinja chapter 39 . 7/3
I love it! This drabble series is really great! I especially love the family moments!
this one i don't like he didn't do anything to himself just gained a few scars over 300 years all which were accidental and if i had something i very much didn't want people to know about that just happened and them knowing about doesn't change a thing and what they figured out is not relevant at all
shoes should only get 1 point since they only won one battle and the shoes got destroyed
Maybe you can do an arc where the others get curious why Jack is a child but doesn't have a light on the globe.