Reviews for A Jedi, a Mage and the Troubles
Redmage2 chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I was a little skeptical about this, especially since I was jumping into the middle of an already developed AU, but wow! I really loved this story. You've got a great handle on all of the characters' voices, despite the supernatural changes. I really would like to see how differently season 4 of Haven would turn out with these little tweaks!
Chaos Marine Matt chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
This was great to read, but if you're going to do a castle crossover, I might literally die from sheer awesomeness. I have to say, you might be one of the best writers on this site.
Fulgrim chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Interesting series.

What do you think of the idea of a scene in which Ziva uses a borrowed lightsabre (not necessarily McGee's) in combat? I know she isn't a Jedi, but of all the non-Jedi, non-Slayer and non-Angel characters in your cast, she seems like the character who'd be able to best utilise such a weapon in a truly badass fashion. :)

I also vote for Kate Beckett of 'Castle' fame to be a future Jedi! :D
MadonnaIce chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
A sequel could be interesting.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
Awesome ending! I'm looking forward to your return to 'The Terran Jedi'!
The Restless Drifter chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it.

I also have a recommendation/suggestion for you. If you've never seen 'Warehouse 13,' I recommend that you watch it(If you like 'Haven,' you'll probably like it). If you watch the series, I suggest that you do a 'Warehouse 13' story with NCIS Jedi thrown in. It would be epic.
Quathis chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Good wrap up with this. Mostly taken care of, but still some mystery. Also liked the remote geekasm from Tony at the end.

Fun story, thank you for sharing it with us. Until next time.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
MadonnaIce chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
Well hope to read more of the story soon because it is a wonderful story so far.
Quathis chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
You really have done a good job of building up the mystique of McGee in this story. He slowly lets others know about his abilities, till he pulls a lightsaber out and goes full badass on those new to the bigger stuff. Even knowing he had it, the reveal got me excited. Until next time.
Chaos Marine Matt chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Dramatic, I like, please hurry with the next chapter.
magitech chapter 19 . 5/28/2014

I think Jordan just learned an important lesson: Never argue with someone who has a lightsabre.

Good thing Tim was smart enough to only hit the barrel of the gun, the thought of his blade slicing through cordite isn't a good one.
Daughter of Jehova chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Badass McGee is badass.
The Sithspawn chapter 18 . 5/7/2014

Can't wait to see what's through the void, so update soon please!:D:D:D
vampireharry the 2 chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!