Reviews for Grim Vengeance
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 20 . 2/18
Great story
Zikarn Krais chapter 19 . 2/9
That was such BS.

He should've lost control for longer.

It makes for such a goddamn boring story when people sing Kumbaya and everything works out.
Zikarn Krais chapter 8 . 2/9
Stop following canon, will you?
carisa.bruderer chapter 20 . 1/29
Love it!
Harriverse chapter 20 . 1/23
You write a fast paced fic. I'm lucky that I got to read it when it was finished. I bet your regular readers were frustrated waiting for what would come next.

It's an interesting premise you've got there. Shield was created to help and monitor Harry? Very original.

What are you going to do now? There's no movie to base your fic off of. Will Harry and company now go against the Deceptacon's?

Wait, did I spell that right?

I enjoy both of the Marvel universes you've used as background for your fic. Since I don't watch TV or movies very often, that leaves your options wide open to surprise me with your creativeness.

Good luck with grad school.
jadeevans10 chapter 20 . 1/21
I have enjoyed what I read so far; both with the Avengers and the X-men. It was different from stories I have read before... in a good way. I feel bad that Harry has tried to cut himself off from almost everyone in order to fulfill his 'duty', but it fits with the type of person I have always seen him as.

Could you please send a notice with this story when you post Grim Conclusions. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 20 . 1/20
Awww. It is over... v,v can't wait for the new installment.
Zelda Ray chapter 20 . 1/20
Love it you need to post the next story soon I'm living in suspense!
god of all chapter 20 . 1/20
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon...0
magicanimegurl chapter 20 . 1/19
I love this sequel. I will go read the last one but I am excited for this whole series! Write on!
ripper34 chapter 20 . 1/9
Good story
covertpartyhat chapter 20 . 1/8
Lovely work!
VitamInTenebris chapter 20 . 1/8
Would you please update when the next part comes out? Thank you
I love this crossover story & even cry when Ginny pass away.

The only thing that bugs me is why is Ginny's maiden name different to what it really is because the last I knew it was Weasley.

Any way I hope to see more of your work one day in the future !

The Crimson Mage.
Mistress Steff chapter 20 . 1/7
I love this fic and series! When I realised the fic was ending I descided to go back and read the whole series and I was not disappointed, I really loved how you portrayed Harry in both this fic and the Grim fate, I really loved the last two chapters of this fic, and can't wait for the next fic. I hope you include Logan or some of the other X-men in the next part of the series, and that either Harry ends up keeping his powers or dying in the end - Sorry, I've read a master of death fic that had all this build up and in the end he just lost all his powers and walked away, it was a big letdown. Again, I can't wait for the next part in the series, I hope you write/post it soon!