Reviews for Grim Vengeance
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 8 . 3/29
You know, I ended up having a dream when I put this story down for the day. It was a weird mix, I had so many plot holes. But Harry was in a classroom, he was going to school like any normal teenager. There were a few activities in the classroom I can't remember, but he got to know a student, whose name also escapes me but we'll go with Flynn(closest I can get) and near the end, as the story unfolds, Harry is walking on the sidewalk towards a field near the school, with a playground nearby. He sees a group of teens throwing a football, and one of the teachers, mr Whitehorn is with them, playing as well. Flynn is on the side, with another boy. And Harry slowly walks up to them. As he's walking, things seem to enter slow motion. When he gets to the edge of the grass, a poof of smoke and there is a baby toad in front of him.(I have no idea why Naruto was in this...) and harry ends up naming him. "Hm, I wonder what I should call the little guy, he doesn't seem able to speak. Why not...Gamabunta? Yeah, that sounds like a nice name. And harry proceeds toward Flynn.(I have no idea what happens to the toad.)again, slow motion, while the boys playing ignore him, harry recognizes some if the kids. Not quite bullies, but not people I would be friends with. People that look down on you. And the ball gets thrown in Harry's direction. He tries to catch it and fails, just skimming the ball with his hand. All the boys race toward the ball, whipping past him in that moment. Mr. Whitehorn walks after them, saying he'll try to control their chaos. Harry just nods his head and walks up to Flynn, finally. They greet each other, then the 3 of them walk to the playground and harry and Flynn get the urge to get on it. Harry hooks his elbow on one of the monkey bars and just swings back and forth. Flynn explores the rest of the play ground as harry watches him. Again, dream. The world spins and harry is face to face with death, and death says, "in all the years you have waited, why hasn't my other awakened?" And it ended there, I woke up. It was pretty interesting, but the way my dream portrayed it, it was really sad. Harry was just going through the motions of a never ending life, waiting for it all to end. And as it progressed, he mentioned or did things that we remember from some past, but he has no recollection of, due to his long, never ending lifespan. But I did wonder what death meant by other? I guess I'll never know. Thanks for writing! X/ I'm sure this is a really long review, but I had to share. I just woke up after all. I'll probably forget this all soon.
Are you still doing grin concludes
killer4853 chapter 17 . 3/18
SoulMore chapter 20 . 3/11
FAN!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 3/7
Good and awesome. following you now.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 20 . 2/18
Great story
Zikarn Krais chapter 19 . 2/9
That was such BS.

He should've lost control for longer.

It makes for such a goddamn boring story when people sing Kumbaya and everything works out.
Zikarn Krais chapter 8 . 2/9
Stop following canon, will you?
carisa.bruderer chapter 20 . 1/29
Love it!
Harriverse chapter 20 . 1/23
You write a fast paced fic. I'm lucky that I got to read it when it was finished. I bet your regular readers were frustrated waiting for what would come next.

It's an interesting premise you've got there. Shield was created to help and monitor Harry? Very original.

What are you going to do now? There's no movie to base your fic off of. Will Harry and company now go against the Deceptacon's?

Wait, did I spell that right?

I enjoy both of the Marvel universes you've used as background for your fic. Since I don't watch TV or movies very often, that leaves your options wide open to surprise me with your creativeness.

Good luck with grad school.
jadeevans10 chapter 20 . 1/21
I have enjoyed what I read so far; both with the Avengers and the X-men. It was different from stories I have read before... in a good way. I feel bad that Harry has tried to cut himself off from almost everyone in order to fulfill his 'duty', but it fits with the type of person I have always seen him as.

Could you please send a notice with this story when you post Grim Conclusions. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 20 . 1/20
Awww. It is over... v,v can't wait for the new installment.
Zelda Ray chapter 20 . 1/20
Love it you need to post the next story soon I'm living in suspense!
god of all chapter 20 . 1/20
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon...0
magicanimegurl chapter 20 . 1/19
I love this sequel. I will go read the last one but I am excited for this whole series! Write on!