Reviews for A Wise Girl
AudrawhiteSarahESavage usagi chapter 15 . 6/20
Interesting story!
alphawolf96 chapter 8 . 6/15
ok b I really don't like how she treated sirius, he just wanted to make sure she was alright.
Espied7 chapter 15 . 5/28
Fantastic story! Thank you for writing!
varthanaa chapter 15 . 2/23
Very nice, lovely story..
Noxy the Proxy chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
is there a sequel? this is too good to not have one! Loved it!
misherukuro chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
Good read thanks for the fic. ~,~
Noooo Aime chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Hi !
Hoooooo what a wonderfull story !
Thank you for it !
That was amazing !
I love it !

Une fan ;)
Fallow51 chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Kudos :) I love this excellent and completed story :)
NabikiB chapter 15 . 1/10/2015
Thank you for that highly entertaining tale...though I must admit I'd be interested to see her dads reaction should she make them grand-dads.
tinawinna chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I really loved this story! Thanks for writing it. :)
tinawinna chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
T-T The last episode of season 2 always makes me cry for Sherlocks death and Johns feelings of lost. But reading Stella's reactions and hurt, hurt just as much as watching johns did.
Hesperis chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Very nice story. Thank you for sharing it. :)
SallyPejr chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Okey, Dumbledor was always strange because really who will fuck leave child in family like Dursleys? But this? I almost stop liking him. Malfoy was for me always child who wants be enough for his posh father. And Weasley - I always like them I have big family too just more insane, but this...this was group of fucking bastards! Not all of them of course, twins are great... You almost change my opinion on half of wizard world!
But I like this story. Okey I like almost every story with Sherlock or PotterLock but usually I don't leave review. Now I must 'cause I like this one. Great :D
P.S. Sorry for my language but I just must swear...
SleepyPuppy chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
love the story please upl soon thank you.
Pyrane chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
Thanks for the reading, if a bit dramatic.
But enjoyable nonetheless :D