Reviews for Yizkor
Awwww! Love this story! Can you write more Lia-Ziva-Tony stories? Please?
jae-vous chapter 5 . 3/16
did I just read all of this instead of doing my Arabic homework?
I love this universe so very much and I had forgotten how much I missed it.
Someoneslove chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Great writing as usual. I happened upon this while looking for another story. What a kwink- a-dink. I haven't found the story yet but I am happy I found this ;)
Sam chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
You HAVE to write in this universe again. You HAVE to. I've just finished reading this whole Treading-water universe. Amazing. I hope you'll write in this universe again someday.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I hope you write more stories from the treading water universe. They are my absoulte favourite and I love the whole storyline!
Kate chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Are you ever going to write in this universe again? I would KILL to see more writing of this asdfghjkas
LiaAPresscot chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
like it.
sad that it is the end though.
nicolelovesNCIS11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I. LOVE. IT. So Amazingly Perfect. So sad to see this part end but I love the whole story/sequel so much! Stories like this are getting me through not seeing my favorite couple on Tuesdays anymore. :( I thank you so much for writing this incredible story. It is a very nice distraction from reality for me, which is very much needed. I love how they all say the right things to each other, and how they are such an amazing and adorable family. This is my favorite Fan Fiction series EVER! I love to see all these characters grow and learn. I hope you soon find some more inspiration to continue this series. You are a spectacular writer! Thank you for an awesome and wonderful series!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
I'm sad to see this story end, but I did so love this chapter, and how Lia seems to finally reach a healthy sense of identity and security that she so needs. I especially loved seeing the entire family through Benjamina's eyes in the first part - how she reads Tony and Ziva's features into Lia, and automatically assumes that Gibbs is Ziva's father. Lovely work, as always. Wishing you and yours a very happy Thanksgivukkah!
Squid chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Love it - how well we get to know they characters in the story. How Lia has "inherited" Ziva's features and Tony's kind eyes. So much going on here, all kept in order. So many feelings starting to bubble to the surface now. And I had to grin - I have some great grandparents from Minsk and Pinsk among other places - nice to see someone else that has heard of those faraway places with strange sounding names, even if they 're fictional people.
lol chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Really good work, including back story, current story, and some future history all in one. Nice that Liana got some closure about her parents, in a non-threatening way - realizing that she is Jewish just like Ziva, and feeling that it really means something. And that her father may be no good, but many good artists come from his homeland. Also nice that Gibbs already knows what she wants to be called, even before she tells anyone. So now they can ask for the dead to be looked after, knowing that as screwed up as it was, Lyuda did the right thing at the end.
Schmaltzy chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
This is such a special series and your characters so lovingly crafted. I hope you'll return with new adventures soon.
dvd123 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Perfect. I love seeing Lia gradually becoming more comfortable in her own skin and also with interacting with others. Really a sight to behold.

Adored the image of Lia laughing so freely when she was playing in the pool with Tony and Anna.

There's just something about children. Some can be mean. And some just really like you for you, a very easy acceptance. They see the true beauty inside, and I think that's a bit of both nature and nurture in the works. I'm so happy to see Lia making friends with Anna and Leya. I like the fact that Lia didn't realize that Leya wanted to be her friend, fits well with her mindset then.

Also, you made use of Gibbs' way of little words in the best way.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
What an absolutely adorable ending! :)
Tiva4eva95 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Aw sad to see this series end. I will always love this series, and your writing. You're incredible :)