Reviews for Flood
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 9/26
This was sweet. :)
Luciinthesky chapter 1 . 2/6
I love this little one-shot so much! I would love to see it expanded, but at the same time it's so perfect as it is! I've read it dozens of times. Well done, as always!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
another good story - keep writing!
1bree chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Sweet story!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I liked this quite a bit, although the ending confused me, but I'm not sure if her name was really Katniss, if she has actually remembered things about her past. I like to over think things.
EmUntitled chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Love it :) I wish there were more chapters, but it's perfect as a one-shot so maybe it's best to leave it as it is. I really enjoy your writing style.
klovely chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I loved this story seriously wish there was more
shannnonish chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Great oneshot:) you should definitely continue it!
NormyMellark99 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Such a good fic, loved the story line and the bit about the name Katniss! Great job :)
La p'tite Lili chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was cute :)
Eliley chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Loved it
Dawnstar08 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
cute, you have a good narrative style. I think this could be improved by lengthening it. you have a lot of place where you could easily expand the plot, add character depth. the bonus to lengthening this piece is allowing the audience to become better acquainted with the new roles that Peeta and Katniss play.
overall, nice work.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Aww this is so heartwrenchingly beautiful. And so much love for the full circle with the name. :')
sarammlover chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Ah the floods...inspiration for stories...I was in the Colorado floods...sucky. Towns wiped out. Nuts. A great beginning!