Reviews for The Elven Mage
Lady Snowblossom chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Ok, I've cried, laughed and throughly enjoyed this fic and I wish I'd stumbled across it sooner.

Poor Heero to have loved and lost, that's just so sad. Thank you for a wonderful tale.
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
YESH! I found it on ffnet!
GalynSolo chapter 20 . 2/8/2007
Heeh, I started reading this fic, like years ago when it was all new and shiny...then college happened and I stopped reading - reading anything, everything (my book case looks at me longingly)..so, here I am out of college and catching up on stuff I read that wasn't finished. YEH! I so totally agree about the "hollywood ending" bull shit (yes, I have a dirty mouth, no apologies) and I respect you for sticking up to your original intent. THANK YOU! Now I'm off to see what else I've been missing. Hope to catch some more of your stuff around. Good Luck!
Alethia N. M. Black chapter 19 . 8/5/2006
Oh my Lord and Lady. I'm torn between wanting your head (that's a joke, by the way, in case you really do get threats like that *hee!*) and just wanting to sob myself to sleep. Believe me, I /knew/ it was going to happen. It was obvious from the moment Zechs revealed what he Saw. And if people didn't get it then, the stars weeping should have been /blatantly/ obvious. That doesn't take away from the blow of it, though. I just felt like wrapping our boys in fluffy blankets and hiding them away.

Let me tell you one thing: Despite the fact that my heart has been ripped out and stepped on more than once in this story (Trowa, Milliardo, Heero, and, oh boy, even /Treize/!), I am very glad that you kept the sad ending. Having a happy ending would have only disturbed the atmosphere of the entire story. It is all too common to have works where someone is raped one minute and 'saved' by their lover-of-choice's love the next.

I can't wait to read some of your other stories.
Nicolette chapter 19 . 5/5/2006
wahh *sob* this story is soo sad...This is one of the best Heero/Duo story that did not have a happy ending. Part of me am glad that it is sad..need sad fic to balance a fluffy fic lol... Keep on writing!
Tuatha de Danaan chapter 20 . 1/9/2006
Such an incredible and sad story! Unfortunately your porbably right about the 'happy ending' not working *sniffle*
Chelly chapter 20 . 6/25/2005
This fic was great. I enjoy fantasy fics and you had everything, even Legolas! Who popped up out of nowhere! But me being stupid i guess I didn't heed the warnings and got totally blown away by the fact that it's a deathfic.

I try to stay away from them, since i have my own recent loss.

Anyway, other than twisting my heart at the end, i truly enjoyed reading this, just cant EVER reread it. Also why do some reviews mention a chapter 21 or Anubis? Is my laptop crazy again?
heartofnails chapter 20 . 5/14/2005
one word. excellent.

honestly this was VERY good. almost no spelling errors (like maybe three max) a great storyline and great writing style. though tears did come to my eyes (yeah so im a wimp, lay off) it was a great ending, despite the supernatural elements it had a good grasp of believable reality with the relationships. i must say you have an excellent understanding of human emotions. ms. cleo says,

"de is writin' in yo futah love! ah see a lotta moneh bein made!"

hehe, anyway keep it up

btw. i like the legolas part, very cool _~
Toby7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
just thought i should warn you...if you keep this author's note here, and someone reports you then your account WILL be deleted.

now that that's said i'm off to read the story!_
zechsluva chapter 19 . 8/5/2003
SORRY, I MEANT WRITE SOME SORT OF SEQUEL
zechsluva chapter 21 . 8/5/2003
I DEMAND FOR U TO UPDATE THIS THE MOMENT YOU CAN!i kinda cheated and just read some of this chap. and the first one but then i red when u publised this and i'm like 'whoa, pretty old then, but that's ok' but then i red the last time u updated it and i'm holy f*ing s*! what is wrong wit u? update it!
Nanashi Kage Enjeru chapter 20 . 5/10/2003
I LOVED the story. I think this is my first review, but that is because I have been reading the story on the other site. I have some non-human ideas for you if you want to write another fic with non-human mages in it, I'm going to try to send you a private e-mail about it. May the muses be with you;p
Lynxktty14 chapter 21 . 3/25/2003
OMG! This such a good story! Finish it, please!
Telpei chapter 21 . 2/21/2003
yay! a happy hollywood ending! i can't wait for the next post more soon!
Lora Helen chapter 21 . 2/8/2003
Wheeeeeeee, i am so glad you are doing a happy ending, i dunno where anubis came from, but he was a bit of a git ne? I do wanna know what happens with treize and where are heero and duo, please update soon, it has been WAAAAAAAY to long since i saw this fic!