Reviews for Heroes
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
"and then bathes" - "and then baths".
I'm now almost scared a bit on behalf of those Afghani women's behalf, now that Ziva is in the neighbourhood, LOL. And the Afghan men? They should be peeing their pants, they should be so scared!
IMO your story captured the melancholy tone of that whole episode well.
gwid chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Great story :)
Kateri3740 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Aww! What a PERFECT way to tie Ziva in!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Love it!
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
What a lovely, bittersweet, story. Apart, they're both struggling. Together, they can help each other find their way.
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is perfect! I had kind-of had the thought that Ziva would be perfect at the Afghani women's shelter, while she paid her penance.
Lovely job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
i'm so glad you wrote this. it's perfect. i was also thinking that ziva coud be involved with this and this just made me so happy. ;)
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Brilliant! What a perfect connection to make.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Very well done, I like to think of Ziva helping other women that will in turn help her. Great idea and great writing.
GUEST chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I ENJOYED HEROES..EXCELLENT STORY...BECAUSE OF IT I STARTED READING SOME OF YOUR OTHER STORIES. PLEASE STATE WHICH STORIES THAT ARE SLASH TO WARN YOUR READERS. DONT GET ME WRONG I AM NOT AGAINST WHAT YOU WRITE...I JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD AT LEAST WARN THOSE OF US WHO PREFER NOT READING SLASH OR PRE SLASH. MANY THINKS
GUEST chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED FOR ZIVA! MAYBE A VISIT FROM TONY FROM TIME TO TIME :D
gaddzkemp chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh my goodness I love this one! The ending was so good and it would have been perfect closure for the whole Ziva arc (had there been a good one). Oh man. The whole thing was so perfect and mmm. Of course when I scrolled back to the top and saw that you were the author, the wonderfulness of the writing made perfect sense. *randomness* How are you today? I hope you are well. *end randomness* Welp. You are fabulous and I cannot wait for more :)
-Jane
Kyrielslight chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Thank you. This was lovely and brought a tear to my eye.
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013