Reviews for Bending the Rules
Nancy chapter 1 . 7/2
My FAV story don't give up! I NEED more
jurgag64 chapter 25 . 6/24
Great story, update soon please ..
I'm really enjoying your story. I actually think it's moving at a good pace so don't worry about that. I hope you don't give up on it and you continue writing. Thanks for taking your time to entertain the masses.
lilybee322 chapter 25 . 6/20
Please continue writing. I have patiently been waiting. Please don't abandon this story
GilxOzhearts chapter 4 . 6/20
Oh! And P.S. you portray Christian and Ana very well. I love how their character is written!

Although, my hatred for Mrs. Robins- Lincoln has not wavered. It is a big thing when an author can make a reader express emotions to a specific character. And you did that just as E.L James has! Anywayyy ~ I must sound bothersome after basically writing you a novel as a review or rather- two reviews. So I shall stop talking! cx

You're #1 fan,
GilxOzhearts
GilxOzhearts chapter 25 . 6/20
This is an absolutely amazingly written fan fiction. You are now one of my favourite authors. (/*-* ) Seriously though, the mood and plot are incredibly addicting... and I am itching for the next chapter. I am a huge 50 Shades fan - and I really love this concept. $: I read all 25 of your chapters last night or rather this morning (at about four in the morning) and I need more. ;-; Please, please!- write more! *pathetically pleading* I am not hinting at smut - but I would be ecstatic if some slipped in. $: I get butterflies when I read any hint of romance in your story! Especially when they kissed for the first time - Oh man. I lost it. *-* Please keep writing, as I hope for more! Favorited and followed!
Jackson chapter 25 . 6/19
I am home for a visit and your story have yet to progress why is that,you do have writers i do not care about this student/teacher storyline but a higher power stopped your controversal thinking process, i must say it makes me happy.
niki2000 chapter 25 . 6/19
I am ur supporter after all they r CG and AS just a twist...this is inappropriate but liked it
iheartmusic8999 chapter 25 . 6/15
Omg I love this story I can't wait to see what you have in store for them.
Hannah chapter 25 . 6/15
This is an amazing story don't give up on it please!
nellycaf chapter 2 . 6/13
You are killing me! please update! i love this story and must get more!
JessJess5786 chapter 1 . 6/12
Update please
violet2301 chapter 25 . 6/10
Love this
MDF1026 chapter 25 . 6/6
I love this book! It's cute and sweet! Please update soon!
Bramborka Michae chapter 25 . 6/5
Please you must update! This is very very exciting... Its as my too favourite books togethet... Fifthy and Gabriel... I love it. Please continue... I love this!
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »