Reviews for Bending the Rules
sash chapter 19 . 4/17
wow hot seat ana...
loving it all.
Vae chapter 25 . 4/15
Plzz upload more the book is amazing n it would b a shame not to continue it!
Michelle chapter 25 . 4/10
REALLY LINDA that is so wrong on so many levels, but I am alone here everyone supports a teacher and his brother having an inappropriate relationship with teenage girls, I read another story called singing your shade where ana! Was 15 christian was 21 they were attracted to each other but when she told him she was 15, his words were she is too young and I am not like elena, now thats whats a responsable writer does. But you hide behind fanfiction to push your agenda, and that story I mentioned they met years later and boy it was worth the wait. I will stay away from your story, as long as there are writers like lillian121 who knows how to bring family, humour, loud laughter, and a leision of fans that supports her, you can go back to your teenage girls and teacher story I am outta here.
Linda chapter 25 . 4/5
I must defend the writer she is not saying it is ok, but this is her fantacy young girls will always have older men or women wanting their body, deal with it. About me presently I am a senior and in a relationship of a sexual nature with a gym teacher from another school and that should concern only me, my body, my buissnes. I think people should live a little and stop been so judgemental, sex will always be around, I an a girl the gym teacher is a woman, don't be shocked my body, my choice. So let the writer do her thing which is young girls and older men, looking forward to reading more "bending the rules ".so add some lemons.
jms chapter 25 . 4/3
I agree this is fiction. And all they have done to this point is kiss. So PLZ continue . I really want to see where this story goes , for the two of them. She is finally happy living with her dad and being with Christian, and having her friends.
ChristianAnaGrey chapter 25 . 4/3
i really like your story. Please update soon.
Michelle chapter 25 . 4/3
I was hoping common sence kept you from writing about this pedo relationship but you jumped right back in to your fantacy. You choose not to answer concearns of others, you want your teen following to believe this is ok for your teacher to molest you because it is super romantic.I live in pennsylvania we have a few cases here and its just immoral, but as long as you have your cheering corner you feed off that, karma is a bitch, you will probably hi five your daughter after she tells you hey mom mr grey touched me, fiction and real life collides sometimes.
kapkeyknudols chapter 25 . 4/2
I love it! Pls update soon :)
mbrown78 chapter 25 . 4/2
I love this story, just read it from the beginning. I hope your not giving up on it. They are not moving too fast. They moved much faster in the books. Please dont abandon this story. Please contine and stop listening to the negative responses. This is just FICTION people. love the story. Keep up the great work.
VivienneRoseTheWritter chapter 25 . 3/29
Do you plan on finish the story? Please, finish it, I was really looking forward to it, I really like it
jms chapter 25 . 3/28
Ok it has been a while since you have updated where's the next chapter's. Plz
Oh no, I just found this story last night, and can't believe how fast I've read through it. Please update soon, please please!
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »