Reviews for It's a Mad Mad World
Pesky Idea chapter 15 . 2/7
What if Midori is the one to carry out the massacre? I mean, I know she's pretty lazy concerning the whole event, but if there was something to motivate her so she would go on a killing spree (with the help of her mysterious Mangeko) then she could decide who she thinks should live. Also, I would really love to see her crack interactions with the Akatsuki. And maybe Itachi chasing after her Naturto-Sasuke style? Jk, just a suggestion.
L0nildowe chapter 2 . 1/29
Me estoy matando de la risa aquĆ­ leyendo este fic, muy buen trabajo.
angelicana1230 chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
I love it! The way itachi and midoris relationship is evolving brings me such joy? Nad I really like how much thought you put into the clan politics
Pizzas Cat chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
O-My-Gawd. When your muse strikes, you better start typing. I want more. MOAR!

Laughing so much. What the heck. :D
lolol chapter 9 . 11/3/2017
what make this fanfic a crack fic? i didn't see any... just a rant with rude words flying around which disguise as fic... lost interest in this chaps already
libraryrockerr chapter 15 . 10/28/2017
I laughed a ton reading your story. The backstory in this chapter was awesome. Itachi is a dorkass XD I LOVE THIS WITH THE FIERY BURNING PASSION OF 10,000 SUNS!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
libraryrockerr chapter 11 . 10/28/2017
;_; ;_; ;_; *hugs Naruto*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 10/14/2017
:D
infinite eternity chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
'tiny pee-pee' omg! haaha...
infinite eternity chapter 13 . 10/8/2017
The third one! exorcism sounds great
infinite eternity chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
I don't want Midori to get close to Naruto. I don't know why I just feel like that would make this story slightly annoying to read.
infinite eternity chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
That was actually really thought-invoking. AKA deep. You are a really good writer.
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
This is great! Yay!
ladyowl chapter 15 . 9/24/2017
i love the backstory, and i hope to hear more!
BlindKitten97 chapter 12 . 9/13/2017
I'm half pitying Itachi and half worshipping Midori xD

The more I read, the more I compare my family to the Uchiha. Mostly where the women are a special level of crazy and scary when angered.