Reviews for It's a Mad Mad World
Wdogy chapter 6 . 4/7
This chapter never fails to make me laugh my ass off. You really need to update. It's too funny ot go with out!
AnnAisu chapter 8 . 4/4
This is just awesome. It may just be because I'm tired and lying down on top of the covers while reading this, but your story has startled me into laughing so hard and enthusiastically that it's a full body, kicking the air laugh. Why? I don't know, maybe you're just that awesome. Yes, I said your awesome. No, shush, I'm not going to keep complimenting you. I'm not going to go on about how I love the POV limits of the main character, about how your SI completely misunderstands parts in the most humorous way, about how you made Itatchi ugly, about the entire baby arc, about the Uchiha point of view of little Green - I mean, Midori - and ...yeah. So I just contradicted myself, hush. Just write more.
(I'm picturing Itatchi not killing Midori because he knows if he tries she will completely flip out batshit insane on him. I love seeing her through other Uchiha's eyes...but only for a little while, because I enjoy her style of storytelling more. Also, kudos on the most believable baby years I've seen.)
Regin chapter 8 . 3/24
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
wtfh chapter 8 . 3/16
Interesting fanfic. I do adore Midori, and I like your characterization of Shisui. The interactions between her, Itachi and Shisui are extremely adorable. Your take on the Mangekyo IS hilarious. Can't wait for them to enter the academy and all. Lovely!
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 8 . 3/14
I am absolutely in love with this fanfiction, Thank you very much for sharing it :3
Have a nice day
lacomptessa chapter 8 . 3/11
Wow. I've never seen it put that way. I never noticed either. You have a good point. It's a problem I often find with OCs and Self Inserts. They somehow meet and befriend all of the main cast and they magically all get along like one big happy family thanks to the insert's knowledge of the manga, as if that makes them know the characters better and as if trained ninja (or anyone) would really accept that a complete stranger knows so much about their life. Relationships don't work that way. Not everyone clicks, and if you don't, you don't. You've done a good job avoiding that.
I really like it!
kail420 chapter 8 . 3/7
great.
kail420 chapter 2 . 3/7
nice.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 3 . 3/4
im going to stop here. the story's structure is too hard for me to read. I get frustrated at the lack of actual paragraphs or a coherent settting. While i understand the need of style, this is way too much.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 3/4
Intro is really frustrating to read. I can't actually glean meaningful thoughts about it. Also no description does not help. Paragraphs are one cut lines making me read in a stop motion whcih jars me out of the actually story.
Neleothesze chapter 8 . 3/3
Do you still have plans to continue this? I really enjoyed the story so far... it's a breath of fresh air (in comparison with most other SI fics); for the girl herself you've developed a very interesting personality and her interactions with the other Uchiha are hilarious.
Please don't abandon the fic... Even if you have to write shorter chapters if the muse isn't cooperating. :)

Neleo
nazebaka chapter 8 . 2/25
I love the sarcastic narrator, Midori is such an entertaining character. I await further updates :P

-Nazebaka
Love your story and really hope you dont leave it unfinished. I dont know where you plan to take it but if you follow through on what you've shown so far its going to be awesome. Somehow I'd really like to see her accidentally stopping the Uchiha masacre and so have to deal with all the stuff she's put off as unimportant because she'll be dead before the consequences hit.
lurking247 chapter 8 . 2/11
Waaaa...! I wish this was still getting updated. It's really funny. I especially liked the part where Fugaku was secretly enjoying Midori's reactions to the Elder's demands.
alemery chapter 8 . 2/9
Now for the ultimate question, does he kill her?