Reviews for It's a Mad Mad World
Viviene001 chapter 15 . 7/14
...it’s awesome and I want to see what happens. TaT
Viviene001 chapter 11 . 7/14
Wanna see what happens in the future,and if naruto ever finds out about this. XD
For some reason, I can totally see Kabuto being blackmailed into being Itachi's personal doctor. Also, could Midori be the one to do the massacre? Then Itachi has to hunt her down?
Shion Lee chapter 15 . 5/22
This story had been amazing so far that I can understand how it managed to gather 700 reviews and over 3k follows and favourites alike. It’s been 3 years since you last updated but i really really really hope you’d continue this. Please come back!
Shion Lee chapter 11 . 5/22
Poor Naruto.
angiewan328 chapter 9 . 2/26
fugaku is the mvp

wow i really don't want the massacre to happen
angiewan328 chapter 8 . 2/26
these uchiha politics are my favorite thing
Pesky Idea chapter 15 . 2/7
What if Midori is the one to carry out the massacre? I mean, I know she's pretty lazy concerning the whole event, but if there was something to motivate her so she would go on a killing spree (with the help of her mysterious Mangeko) then she could decide who she thinks should live. Also, I would really love to see her crack interactions with the Akatsuki. And maybe Itachi chasing after her Naturto-Sasuke style? Jk, just a suggestion.
L0nildowe chapter 2 . 1/29
Me estoy matando de la risa aquí leyendo este fic, muy buen trabajo.
angelicana1230 chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
I love it! The way itachi and midoris relationship is evolving brings me such joy? Nad I really like how much thought you put into the clan politics
Pizzas Cat chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
O-My-Gawd. When your muse strikes, you better start typing. I want more. MOAR!

Laughing so much. What the heck. :D
lolol chapter 9 . 11/3/2017
what make this fanfic a crack fic? i didn't see any... just a rant with rude words flying around which disguise as fic... lost interest in this chaps already
libraryrockerr chapter 15 . 10/28/2017
I laughed a ton reading your story. The backstory in this chapter was awesome. Itachi is a dorkass XD I LOVE THIS WITH THE FIERY BURNING PASSION OF 10,000 SUNS!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
libraryrockerr chapter 11 . 10/28/2017
;_; ;_; ;_; *hugs Naruto*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 10/14/2017