Reviews for If Only
OMG,Love your story can't wait for more.
Mikayla chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Please please update soon. I love this story.
CSG chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I found this on FB. It doesnt look completed & its been a while since it been updated, but i'll add it to my TBR. Thanks! :)
Lunar Skky chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
This some Scandal type ish. Lol.

The teaser at least tells me that the mess Bella spews out of her mouth at the end of this chapter doesn't hold. As much as I detest fidelity, I am an ExB girl all the way, so I wanna see them work. I just wish they didn't have to hurt Irina to do that. I think Edward needs to grow the balls to end things with her if he really wants it to work with Bella. And Bella needs to suck it up and tell Riley she's not happy...and find Edward. Haha...If Only right? ;P

As promised, there's your review hun! As honest as I can be.

Love ya! Lunar :)
absolutebliss chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
omg please update VERY soon! I really love how the story is going.
pauleen chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Why does he give her the time of day? She soent respect him. Always teasing anout how he will come back her. Enough is enough already. Where's your balls Cullen? Its almost disgusting to watch.
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I am so confused! I can't wait until we get to the part of the story where we learn how the affair started. I find myself more annoyed at Edward than Bella, probably because it's in EPOV. Edward knows that even though she says she loves him, Bella isn't going to leave Riley. He knows that the way she treats him is wrong, and in turn, how he treats Irina is wrong, yet he still continues along this harmful/destructive path. I kind of hope Bella is going to tell him that she's leaving, but even more, I hope she just breaks it off with him and Edward finally takes control over his life. He breaks up with Irina, tells Bella a final good-bye, and leaves to get himself together. Hopefully the distance will push Bella into finally realizing what she really wants, while at the same time hopefully giving Edward more perspective and a chance to grow without Bella lurking. Good story so far. :)
MyTwiDreams chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Hey there, sweet Girl. I am beyond sorry that it tooke me so long to find the time to review this chapter. I loved it very much and wanted to tell you how much. You are so good with portraying the difficult situation our two love birds are in. I like that you don't make Tanya a total bitch in your story. It would make everything much easier if the other woman is a bitch and too often authors just chose to handle it that way. I am not sure about Bella's hubby. I can't understand why she doesn't want to leave him because it is obvious she has deep feelings. As for her saying she can't see Edward again. I am very sure she has said that often during their affair. Honey, you are doing a great job with this emotional story Please, don't let anyone tell you different. I like that your characters don't make perfect decisions. Life isn't perfect. love isn't either. I am excited to see where you take this. Big hugs to you 3
MoodySammy chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Loving the story ,do you know about how long it will be the story I mean?
slc6548 chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
She really doesn't know what she wants seems like. Good chapter.
tff000 chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
tjcutie chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Just found this story so I know I'm kind of late. I must admit I love a HEA B/E story but right now...E needs to cut the strings. I'm not liking Bella because she is using him. She knows that he will do absolutely anything for her and she is taking advantage of him. I will keep reading because of my curiosity but I am definitely not a fan of Bella right now.
Payton79 chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Hi hun!

So, I see you heeded the advice I gave you. I have to tell you again how much fun it was to preread this chapter. I really hope I could help you.
I wish I could write my reviews as long and wonderful as you can, but I know I can't. So I'll give you the best I have. Here it goes.
The chapter was great, as always. It's hard to watch Edward struggle with his feelings for Bella while feeling bad for treating Irina the way he does. I can really feel his pain and frustration about the whole kind of hopeless situation. He needs to be with Bella but she's distancing herself from him. He tries to be happy with Irina but he just can't because she's not Bella. It's heartbreaking to watch it.
Then, when Bella texts him, I can feel his elation and happiness. I know it's wrong to ditch his friends to be with the woman he loves, but I totally get why he's doing it and I would totally do the same. He's so excited to see her and hopes she maybe left her husband, only to find that she didn't. Poor guy. But I can also see why she's doing it. She loves him just as much as he loves her but she also knows that their situation is taking a major toll on him. She doesn't want to string him along and hurt him anymore while she's too weak or otherwise unable to leave her husband. Can't wait to learn the reason behind that. Give it to me soon!
The end is very heartbreaking again. Edward waited weeks to hear from Bella again only to be told that she wants to break up with him. My heart goes out to him. I know, you already told me what happens next but I still can't wait to actually read it.
Get the next chapter of what ever ready for me to preread soon. Happy Valentine's Day!
flyrbrd chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Thanks!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
So I am not as mad at Edward as I am with Bella. She just calls him up and drags him back into his word. She sounds so deceitful like a fishing poll reeling him in every time; it sounds fake, her calls and not wanting to inconvenience him this chapter when last chapter she was coercing him to come by . More like she respected the guys more than Irina . Irina was up to something last chapter imma go back and read that again. Just feel like she is hurting him, building him up and tearing him down emotionally. But hey the fool keeps going back. Very curious to see what her deal is...Im with you. Great makeup teaser