Reviews for Replay
Second Hand of Hitsuzen chapter 1 . 4/29
you! You!
you broken my heart TT_TT
why i cry? why i weep? sooo beautiful story, good job, sensei!
RF chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Why did you do that?
Other than that the story's good.
Can't amuse you though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Recarnation man... emotional rollercoaster
Yume Daylight chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Oh my god! It's so beautifully tragic. Since I started reading it I've felt my chest tighten and it only grew and grew. The inside of my head can only say "poor Eren, poor my baby Eren" repeatedly since beginning. And I finally let an ocean wave of tears when Levi said "Why do you always have to die before me?" Damn this tears and all, I can't see what I;m typing anymore sojust let me say this, Gahh! You and your wonderful well written story.. I'm glad I read this story of yours :) *Not fan of angst much actually. Trully glad I open this*
I see that they reincarnate again at the end and this time it seems both of them are living a decent life with decent job. The last sentence of Levi indicates the beginning of another RiRen love story and I hope this time they'll have a happy life till the end together..
choc-head28 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I loved this fanfic, tragic and melancholy with small bouts of happiness. I seriously don't think my heart can take much more angsty SNK fics but my heart shall go on!
shizua chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
tears were shed, heart was broken. this story was great.
AuRi15 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is so sad story, but have a beautifull ending...thanks soo much
myost95 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Best ending! So cute! Thank you for the read!
Arya May chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh my god. The feels...

Amazing fic.
chaoshead13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
HELL. FUCKING BLOODY HELL LIKE OMFG JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS. I have always followed you for you USUK fics for like two years now cause you've been so fucking awesome with NSFW fics and the dark deep shit that I love so much and like I'm ashamed of reading them in public cause they're my guilty pleasure not for public eyes like OH MY GOD. Then I decide to deviate from the fandom for a bit cause I can and there are things just as awesome as USUK like RIREN and so I'm browsing for a bit AND I FIND THIS. ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FUCKING SHIPS WRITTEN BY ONE OF MY FAVORITE FUCKING AUTHORS. CHRISTMAS CAME EARLIER LIKE HALLELUAH MOTHER FUCKER GOD HELP ME I LOVE YOU. AND IT'S A SNK REINCARNATION FIC! I have been searching for these beautiful pieces shit ever since I discovered my very first one. I am literally addicted to these things and you've have just fed the addiction like so fucking much that I was about to OD and die! BUT THEN, I went and read it and NO YOU COULDN'T LET ME DIE PEACEFULLY. THIS ANGST FEST JUST SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE AND STABBED ME IN THE CHEST AND NOW I AM BLEEDING. I AM DISGUSTINGLY BLEEDING ON MY CARPET WHILE I AM WRITING THIS REVIEW BECAUSE EREN IS DYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND LEVI CANT TAKE IT AND I CANT TAKE AND OMG I DONT KNOW IF I LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU.
lovedoesn'thurt chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Do you have any idea of what you just did? You just took my heart and crushed it with every word you wrote in this beautiful, tragic story. Every part of this was perfect and I just, I just can't. I just can't even.

—lovedoesn'thurt
Clover letter chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
this so sweet T_T
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
u made me cry was really touching
MugetsuLM chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love it. If my tear-stained face is not proof enough, I don't know what is. While I already love it as it is, I do wish it was longer. :D
NeahCross chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh my god! You got me crying so hard. This is so beautiful! I really love it. Good job