Reviews for Lighthouse in the Storm
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
I liked it, but all the time jumping was a bit confusing. The year in parenthesis would have made things a bit clearer...at least for me. I had trouble putting everything in order.
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
All of this because Rose & Vicky didn't get him to say yes? Seriously? This is a bit much for being turned down...jeez. /
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Okay, to make sure I have the timeline correct, since there's a lot of jumping around.

. Story starts in the present day
. He was in the accident Senior Year of HS, cancelling his Football Scholarship
. Took 2 years to recover from injuries, during which time he tutored Bella & rediscovered his love of
teaching
. Got job at HS, was then setup Crush style by 2 bitches. Went to jail.
. Got out, lived with Alice while looking for work
. She got killed, most likely by James, Em was thrown out
. Lived on the streets homeless. Everyone ignoring him, not answering messages. (Not sure why
they're ignoring him, when Ben was just helping him get out of prison.)

I'm guessing that the living on the streets came after the rest, even though you wrote the homeless flashbacks first. I hope I've got this right. I've been trying to keep up.
DC Nixon chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
I'm so glad they got their happy ending. I feel like there should be more, but I know you gave us all the information we need. You were right when you said it wasn't a cohesive story, but I think it worked well. It was fun being able to see the past, present and future and not just being stuck in one linear line. Good job. I'll be sure to check out your other story when I get a chance, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one.
DC Nixon chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
Ah, finally. They're reunited. Can't wait to see the last chapter. It's almost midnight but I can't stop now.
DC Nixon chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Finally we get some answers. I cannot wait for Emmett and Bella to reunite.
DC Nixon chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Damn, and here I thought chapter one was brutal, this one was so much more. Poor Emmett. I absolutely hate when women take advantage of men. You never hear about it but it happens. Then the whole prison part. I cried when he was hugging Bella. Poor Emmett, all he wanted was someone, but he had no one. I think I'll take a break for a few hours because this is heavy, but excellent writing, very thought and emotion provoking.
DC Nixon chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
The way you gave us Bella and Emmett's story through the flashback of him helping her with biology was genius.
DC Nixon chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Wow, you don't beat around the bush do you? You did an exceptional job of showing us where Emmett was, where he is now, and how he got there. It was so heartbreaking to read, but intrigues me to find out why all this happened and how he'll get out of it. Excellent job.
Caliborn96 chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
wow. It kind of jumped around and I would have liked for it to be more in order rather than going back an forth. But omg it made me cry. like hard. well done.
Liz 1974 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Please say u will extend this ff its too good not to to be honest most od the one shot ff r the ones thatr should be extended some ff authors so extend them there r some authoes that write long ff ans theyr awesome
LunaKava chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Just found this and my heart is going out to Emmett. To lose everything but still hold onto faith is admirable. Loving it so far :)

Luna
Brain in the Gutter chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Great story! Loved it!
kim67255 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
I loved this story. At first I wasn't sure, with it being so short. I thought you marked it complete and just gave up on it, like so many writers do.

But you tied everything together just great. I loved how the bad guys got their's in the end. Then there was the HEA we love. I love non cannon pairings.

This is just so different from anything I have read. I have read thousands of 'twilight' fanfic stories. I love the morals you show in the story about how people (the girl at Purk) make assumptions. You never know what happened to make someone homeless. I'm sure this story is close to the stories of so many out there. Maybe minus the mafia part. But still we don't know why people end up the way they end up.

Please never stop writing. Its very very good. I'm going to recommend it on fb.
Rose Melissa Ivashkov chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
The feels are strong with this one. I laughed at the honeymoon scene. It's so unfortunate that Alice wasn't there to share his joy. The proposal was funny but cute. Overall, the story was great and it qas so well written. Don't ever stop writing.