Reviews for Otaku Boss
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 2/21
holy mother of anime tsuna went ballistic on that kid. also if tsuna is a otaku I hope when he discovers his flames he tries to copy natsu from fairy tail by blowing flames from his mouth maybe it would be funny if he actually could do it and ate others flames to add to his own. that or copied off of ace from one piece and became a flame man. made a flame shunshin from naruto. also the profile ppic she looks like hatsune miku. also maybe tsuna could get a anime friend like konata izumi from lucky star.
The Crystal Pen chapter 6 . 1/26
I think this is still a good read. You're doing great and I really wish you'd continue.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 7 . 1/21
Oh my frickin Gawd, I think I know who Ao no Usagi is... It's Nagi right? Oh man, just by reading this chapter, I can see future weird events where Nagi uses her illusions to flirt/stalk Hibari, much to Mukuro's chagrin. Haha, they going to play a weird-ass version of pulling a little girl ponytail kinda thing, huh?
angelacorus chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Seriously already Tsuna lover, I're killing the TT curiosity, does not matter leaneth 27 x 86 to the end ;3
Comedy-Neko-Chan chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
WOOOOOOOOOOO! GIVE ME A T! AN S! UN-AND A! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?! TSSUNNNAAAAAAAA! SAVING PEEPS LIKE A BOSS! Woo! XD Anyway awesome chapter, I loved Yamamoto (so much. So very very much), and...OHMEGERD you've decided on Tsuna's lover?! *freaks hoping she ships it*
I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Wow!update
Animeseris chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
hahaha good story, I like the plot and Tsuna otaku XD you see -man ... but still owe me my sleeve TT_TT
Hey if you do couples can put 27/01 (TsunaxUni) love this couple
With Usagi-san, I think it may be Byakuran, Fran ... Haru or even Mukuro (unless you tell me it's Uni)
See you
PS: Hey you !, 18/96 war with this couple XD that is 18/96/69 and has the biggest fight XD
Glassed Loner chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Can't review again since already reviewed before. Meh.

Anyway, that was some foreshadowing - if there is one, I guess - and somehow I like matchmaker!Yamamoto than canon!Yamamoto and canon-game!Yamamoto. Maybe because he's "subtly" "encouraging" one of my favorite pairings, maybe? Lol. (I'm still a bit irritated at fighting Yamamoto in the PSP game up 'til now. Lol.) Also, I hope your tests ended up having great results! :D

By the way, I can't to see the other canon characters' personality in this fic! :D Have a nice day!
-G L.
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
kyaaaaaaaaaaaa por favor continua pronto
booklover1209 chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Wow. You wrote the characters differently from what most people do most of the time. Lambo doesn't love Tsuna, or he does, but a lot less, Yamamoto is a matchmaker, and Hibari, who I thought, after reading this chapter's title, was Lambo. It wasn't bad, just... different. Anyway, thanks for the chapter and update soon!
Fallen Demonic Angel chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
I love your stories so far Tortilla-san, more Tsuna Otaku please and can you make a GokuHaru part, just a part in chapter please desu! and I love what happend to Lambo XD Perfect!

I love it very much desu, I'll keep supporting
Fallen Demonic angel-san (you know who I am Sempai!)
Kenshin Akagi chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Male reader here, and I have to say I love your story. Always love when the main character is an Otaku!

That being said, I'm positive that I remember the Shamal chapter happening in this story when I read it a long time ago. The skulls talked about how Tsuna buried all of the pictures of his dad or something...was that the second version of this story, or am I remembering something else?
Comedy-Neko-Chan chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
You evillllll, teasing me with that fake Yaoi filled preview! XD I knew it wasn't going to happen...but I can dream! Gokudera you're so whipped. I actually wouldn't be surprised at the thought of a S&M relationship between Tsuna and Gokudera. Kufufu XD

Gokudera: *stutters* M-ME AND J-JU-JUDAI-GEEEEHHHHH!
Tsuna: *blankfaced* I read a doujinshi like that once.
Yamamoto: Ahahaha!
angelacorus chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Tsuna x Haru please ;)
booklover1209 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Oh wow. That preview. RIP Lambo's finger. Thanks for the chapter! Update soon!