Reviews for The Long Way Home
Deanlu chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Every time I read this it terminal me of how right they are together. You are an amazing writer. Thank you.
merylfanatic chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh my God. This is perfect. I would so, so love for this to continue...
Dn chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This was so sweet! I loved it
ssmiaka chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
love this!
lostmyangel chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh my goodness, Brithna. As soon as I saw you're name I did a little dance. I was definitely not disappointed! This was such a fabulous story I can't even... You're brilliant and I frakking love you.
LethalPoison chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great little story :)
niktiera chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I want to read Thursday...please
Trex Kitten chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Who doesn't dig a subtly romantic Miranda?
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Loved it
perks123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Lovely, romantic story. Thank you.
Anyango chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Love, love, love this!
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Whaddaya mean-something wrong with couches? I'm crushed! LOL!

This was very well done, my friend, and you managed to give it a new flare and a new style-so no repetitiveness unlike you think of the WONDERFUL couch. I think you took us on a rollercoaster even if the story was short. In fact, I think it was a perfect length for this premise. You rock, B, but I tell you that in different ways all the time. So glad your muse is cooperating again. We, your readers, benefit from it BIGTIME!

Gun
CharlotteMc chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was a very nice little interlude while we are waiting for M&M's 3. I think I've said this before but there is a magic to making characters that feel real. That come off the page and make you care about them. Not every writer has that but you do. I've loved all your stories and however long it takes for the next part of M&M's 3, the wait will be worth it.

Charlotte
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Brithna, Love love love love your work. Any chance you are going to continue with your Conconut M&M's Story.
AJ chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Loved it! So cute! Very different development then what usefully happens, and I think the slow take is very refreshing.