Reviews for LoveHate
Inu-Neko2 chapter 32 . 4/11
This is the best justin alex story i've read :D
Haneefa99 chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Yes, yes you did..
Haneefa99 chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Oh that was pure brilliance! LOL!
desirae salvatore chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
omg! It was so funny and cute. Amazing story!
easy pancakes chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
I love this story so much! It was so sweet and funny. I especially liked how you put up her name is now Alex Russo. All in all, your story was great! :)
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
awesome chapter
Alycea chapter 32 . 3/26/2014
That was sweet toast. Great story.
menglian1408 chapter 32 . 3/25/2014
Heyheyhey, I'm so sorry for not reviewing for the past few chapters! I forgot to check for updates, so I had a lot of reading to do:D, but anyways I really liked to follow this fanfic, I thought is was really cute and funny and I'm looking forward to read your new story!
smileysteph chapter 32 . 3/24/2014
I cant believe its over. After all the waiting its done and it was so adorable! Oh gosh, best story ever! Seriously one of my faves i will check out your story alway have always will soon. Im so proud and congrats on finishing! :-D
K.T Skye chapter 32 . 3/24/2014
NOOOOOO LoveHate is over, I swear this was one of the first fanfictions I've ever and I loved following Justin and Alex on their love hate journey, it was a really well written chapter, and I maybe shed a few tears during Justin's speech and Nate's was hilarious!
Great story :)
AnayaTheWriter chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
True yayyy they are engaged. Wouldn't it be funny if one of their guy friends caught the bride's bouquet? I don't usually squeal over weddings, which is a sign that I love your writing.
smileysteph chapter 31 . 3/15/2014
I loved the ending and can't wait to see. Wow 30 chapters in one day isn't bad. I just couldn't put it down. Definitely one of my fave stories. Keep up the great work!
smileysteph chapter 30 . 3/15/2014
Wow this is big news. Time flew so fast literally! I'm happy and can't wait to see how this turns out. Great chaps another of my faves. :)
smileysteph chapter 28 . 3/15/2014
It was nice to see them all together. A d I love hearing or better yet reading what e moms have to say. So creative and I love how you brought their bantering back. I missed it!
smileysteph chapter 27 . 3/15/2014
To be honest I think they would not have gotten together if their parents et them up just to go against them but the. Again they are full of surprises. I can't wait to see the proposal. It's got to be adorns for them! Great chapter once again!