Reviews for Tangled Up In Blue
dashipper chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh Oh. I say Zeke better not piss off Dean or else Dean'll find a way to beat the crap out of him. No one and nobody messes with his kid brother. LOL! You know, this might just happen on the show and I'll say that they stole your story! Can't wait for another installment of this universe, Marianna. Thanks for sharing. : )
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
OMG that was awesome! and i noticed it said finished but this is begging for a sequel like Dean laying into Zeke for messing with his kid just saying lol and this has been faved :D
Parnassus chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Ha, "determined to review a few ground rules with a certain angel inside a certain little brother" - such a Dean line :) Well done with this speculative little follow up to Tuesdays awesome ep! *applauds* Love the way you described Sam's "sappy, soft, sweet" smile...could totally picture just the one you mean ;) Very much enjoyed this! Looking forward to more as the season progresses!
reannablue chapter 1 . 10/17/2013's like Christmas when I get a story alert that you have posted again! What can I say? It was exactly what I wanted!
infinitygirl88 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I adore your writing so much.
Why you so awesome? O.o
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
you're spoiling me so much! stop it! But. Seriously. Keep them coming. They make college less painful.
and hmm, hmmmmm. very interesting. now that we know zeke can outright take control of the situation, it will be interesting what other little surprises pop up!

Thanks as always! :D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
GUH! Loved, loved the image of Sam rubbing his eyes. And Dean filling with rage! Love these brother moments! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
After Benny turned out to be totally trustworthy, I'll be surprised if Zeke is a baddie. However, Dean has always said "Angels are dicks." Half of me wants him to be good so Sam has a friend, the other half wants him to be totally evil. I do worry that he is actually Lucifer in disguise and that we are headed to end verse 2014. The timeline is kind of right. Anyways, great job as always. Glowing anything is usually not a good sign. Thanks!
victoria chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh girl! You just keep doing it and doing it! Another great Marianna story, falling right in line with the show. I just freaking love it. Can't wait to see where all of this takes us. Love Big Brother Dean, as always! Great job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I love how you write Dean. We all know that he would do anything/and has to save Sam, but he does feel guilty for keeping the secret from his little brother.
I'm still hoping that Zeke can be trusted, but this is "SN" and we know how the brothers luck runs at times.
Thanks for sharing another story with us.
Junilia chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Damn, poor Sammy. I hate to see him in pain, but I love worrying/protective Dean. Still don't trust that angel and I hope, if it turns out that Zeke is hurting Sam deliberately or using him for his own bad intentions, that Dean will kick his ass. I also kinda hoped that Dean would kick that girl hunter's ass for the way she treated Sam. I really thought after season eight's final we were finally over the sam bashing but seems I was wrong. sigh.
Anyway, I guess I should apologize for not reviewing on your last tag. Like always you write incredibly authentic and I can totally imagine this being part of the actual episode. You're my favourite writer (at least one of them) because you write about all these brotherly moments and even though it gets a little sappy and emotional sometimes I still think that it fits the characters. I could write this under all your stories, I just don't want to bother people by repeating myself over and over again.
But just so you know, you write awesome tags. So please keep writing them and I will keep reviewing them.
Thank you and well done!
judyann chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Loved it and totally loving this verse. Going to be fun for the rest of the season
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
No, stop, you can't keep doing this to me. This-this hurt!Sam and worried!protective!Dean and you keep calling him his kid and akxnekalsmfkkekgksmKSKFKRLSMQKYKTFLEKR. It's killing me. I had to pause several times during reading to clutch at my heart because pain and feels and wldkwndlwkglcnwlt. I need more as soon as possible. I love you forever. Sorry I don't ever message back. I only read and review on my phone and hardly ever open up ff on mg computer. chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great tag to 9:02. You got Dean's worry and guilt as Sam's eyes turned Ezekiel's blue and Sam was in pain. He had to reassure Sam without letting on what was happening. And Dean doing his big brother bit and getting Sam to bed, and hoping against hope it wouldn't happen again.
hotshow chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This story was really good. Thank you.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »