Reviews for Like My Father
hahhjf chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
awesome story
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wow, what an emotional roller coaster. Stories don't usually make me cry but this one had me in tears.

Poor Charlie :'( he was paralyzed, lost his job, and lost his wife.

The burden all landed on Bella's shoulders :( but glad she had Edward there to help her with her father.

Now that's an interesting couple: Aro and Edward.

Poor Ali but glad that Jasper and Bella worked it out.

I would have loved to see Charlie's reaction to Bella dating Jasper, the cop.

LOVED the story! Great job!
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Dang it, I LOVE Jasper! How could Bella let him go? Thank goodness she realized her mistake before the final hour. ;)

Even better, Jasper realized his mistake before he made a major one. IDK... I just wanted to take Jasper in my arms from the moment she broke his heart and again when she approached him at the club.

Loved it.
Thank you for sharing. :D
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I loved this. I felt a little bad for Alice but not that much. Lol

Thank you again for being part of FAGE !
cotnut chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh what a beautiful story. I am going to have fingers crossed that one day you might expand on it. :) Thank you for sharing this.
Rose Melissa Ivashkov chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow...just wow. This is simply wonderful, so beautifully written. So sad what happened to Charlie, but that is one of the risks of becoming a police officer. My instructor was lecturing one day and she told us that a cop is more likely to die on the way to a call than dealing with a situation itself. It's crazy, their work force. But your story was wonderful and beautiful. Great job!
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Loved it, excellent job!

CC
Sparkle15 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
They really do love each other. So if Jasper wasn't going to get married, they would have never gotten together again? I'm a sucker for happy endings, good job.
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Is it wrong that I always get a little giddy when Alice gets screwed over, even if she isn't physically in the story?

LOL

Loved this completely though. Love that Edward and Aro were a couple-so different and highly amusing for some reason. Loved that they were able to come back together.

Great job bb and love the prompt.
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was lovely, quite emotional and a little annoying but annoying in a good way. It was Bella who annoyed me, I wanted to shake her. It shows how good your writing is when you can invoke the emotions of the reader like that :)

I do understand her fears but I didn't want her to live in regret, and I knew she would. I'm so glad she found the courage to tell him the truth, and that he found the courage to forgive her. When your heart has been broken, pride can sometimes stand in the way.

Really well done, sweetie. I enjoyed that :)
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Loved this pairing...I'm a traditionalist...but this was sweet. Thank you.
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I don't normally read J/B fics, but this was really cute :D
jule2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Thanks for sharing.
missclearwater80 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Glad true love wins over the heartbreak.
twiffreading chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I LOVE IT! I always love a good angsty story, I'm not always one for a happy ever after. But I loved this. Thank you so much for writing it for me. It fits the song perfect, I had to listen to it as I read it. This was my first FAGE, and I'm so glad I did it. Jasper with a tongue ring and tattoos? Why wasn't THAT Jasper in the book. Did I say I loved it yet? Cause I really did love it.

Thanks, Frankie